Noah’s flood

by dothemath 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

*** g95 2/22 p. 29 Watching the World ***

Egypt Has Oldest Paved Road

Research geologists have mapped out a 7.5-mile [12 km] paved road across the desert 43 miles [69 km] southwest of Cairo. The ancient road, paved with slabs of limestone, sandstone, and even some petrified wood, has been dated about 2600 to 2200 B.C.E., during the period of the Old Kingdom

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

*** g01 5/22 p. 22 Newgrange—More Questions Than Answers? ***

Newgrange—More Questions Than Answers?

BY AWAKE! WRITER IN IRELAND

IN EARLY Irish literature, the place is called Brú na Bóinne, meaning “the House or Mansion of the Boyne.” Today in this mysterious area located at a bend in the river Boyne, about 30 miles [50 km] north of Dublin, some of the world’s oldest tombs are being unearthed. One of these is called Newgrange. No one knows exactly how old it is—although it is thought by some to be older than the great pyramid of Giza in Egypt.

• Fadeaway1962
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

you don't get it... the tree survived the flood. I know its stupid, but that's what I was told and I believed it for a long time!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

you don't get it... the tree survived the flood. I know its stupid, but that's what I was told and I believed it for a long time

Yep. Told by the same authorities that claim the weight of the water pushed everest up and carved tg3e grand canyon

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Yep. Told by the same authorities that claim the weight of the water pushed everest up and carved tg3e grand canyon

OMG!!!! How did I not see that????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit