1 year later

by DIM 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DIM
    DIM

Well its been a little over 1 year since my wife moved from PA to WA in hopes of starting a new life....its amazing how things and people change over time. We've basically become much much happier people without the awful influence of the WTS...so relaxed in fact, that my wife is now pregnant and we are starting a family...i guess my "guys" worked alot better w / out the stress of the WTS....strange how people change too, one of our best friends, "collegegirl", isn't really close to us anymore and we've made a bunch of friends out here...I guess Satan really does bless good people. Yeah!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm glad things are going well for you.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Dim,

It's so nice to hear from you and congratulations on the news about your family increasing!

Pat

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Three deep breaths for DIM!!!

............... ahhhh the air of freedom never tasted better!

For most Australians 'moving interstate' is the safest and easiest way to break free. I guess it's the same in most countries. It's a hard journey though so thanks for keeping us posted

best wishes to you and yours, unclebruce

"wife is so relaxed she's pregnant" LOL - that'll teach her!

• Princess
    Princess

I was at the gym the other day and the Caroline Rhea show was on. (I had to preface that with I was at the gym 'cause I don't want anyone to think I actually watch stuff like that) She was doing this stupid game with an audience member where she stuck a picture of a celebrity on their forehead and they had to guess who it was by asking her questions. So she sticks this giant picture of "Alf" on this lady's forehead and all I could think of was "It's Dim".

I'm glad you guys are so relaxed. Steve and I are looking forward to visiting with you and M on St Patrick's Day. Oh, and congrats again on the baby! It's so exciting!

Rachel

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((Dim and MS DIM))))))))

I'm so happy for you two, what wonderful news. It was great meeting you two last summer. My, how our lives do change. You guys will be great parents. You have so much experience to offer to your younun.

Tell when the happy event happens.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Mulan
    Mulan

Do you guys need a crib? I have Rachel's (actually it's Zoe's) crib in a closet downstairs. It takes up a lot of room, and Rachel and I would like to offer it to you. It will be years before there is a baby in our family again..................I hope. (our youngest is married but I hope they wait a long time for kids)

The crib is adorable, from Ikea, and it's blonde wood, and a four poster type, with mattress too!! Perfect condition of course.

• myself
    myself
    so relaxed in fact, that my wife is now pregnant and we are starting a family...

DIm & Mrs. Dim, congratulations. Isn't it wonderful to know that you will be able to raise a child in a happy family home. You won't have to regret later that he/she missed out on so much.

a toast to your new life-cheers

• Princess
    Princess

You don't have to answer the crib thing online. We can talk about it Monday!

• DJ
    DJ

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How wonderful! I think that this is your first, right?? The day that the baby is born will be the happiest day of your lives!! Your a blessed with a child! The fruit of the womb is a gift. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Love Dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit