Anthony Morris looking for members with construction skills..Now and after Armageddon

by RULES & REGULATIONS 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The acts of exploitation and manipulation by the WTS. come in various ways.

They say humanity doesn't need higher education in the medical field, technology or otherwise because this old worldly system is going to be replaced soon.

Selling improbable delusions is real business of the WTS.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Er but they need a shit load of lawyers at present though...
  • carla
    carla

If the jw god can have a 'new system' in which everybody 'loves' one another, no fighting, no wars, etc... and there is no need for lawyers and doctors then why couldn't their god also just magically create places for these lucky few jw's to live without the need of muscle & sweat of hard work?

Isn't the same God that they claim made the entire universe? He can't construct a building for few people? makes no sense.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I wonder what ToMo III does when he gets tooth ache. A visit to the Bethel Chippie department maybe? They're bound to have a decent pair of pliers there! No need for a qualified dentist, we will have no need of them after Armageddon either.

Likewise with opticians and doctors. When they need them they will be there, no three week waiting for an appointment either. They simply could not exist without University graduates.

The hypocrisy of these people is beyond belief.

George

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"I want a house by the sea, errrmmmm a pet tiger .....and the best Manhattan lawyer this side of Armageddon!"

if anyone needs a good attorney come 'judgment day' at the end of the 1000 year reign, it's the guys that let kids die of blood loss and suffer abuse to church seniors and then cover it up with widespread destruction of evidence.

But sure go ahead..... turn up on 'judgment day' with a roofer or carpet fitter representing you! That is one episode of 'Jude Jehovah' we will all be glued to.... "the cases are real, the rulings are final, the lawyers are all wearing hard hats."

As a doctor who has saved many lives, I'll be watching from the sidelines with interest.

Thank Zeus, this is all a fiction.....well, apart from the rampant child abuse and child death at the hands of these 'men'.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Er but they need a shit load of lawyers at present though...

And they don`t care whether they are male or female just so long as they have the qualifications to defend them in a court of law

Qualifications ,which of course you can`t have unless you have pursued higher education.

Another example of JW /GB religion speaking out of both sides of their mouth .

• LV101
    LV101

Hypocritical charlatans - such parasites.

• incognito2014
    incognito2014

Why does it matter what you train for now? Does that mean you can't build things in the "new system" if you trained as a lawyer. I thought we had forever to learn everything, retraining should be easy especially if we are perfect.

Tight pants Tony knows better than Jesus. Luke as a physician should never have been picked by Jesus. In fact as far as I am aware none of the apostles should have been picked, you don't need tax collectors or fisherman in heaven or even on a paradise earth as we presumably won't be eating fish.

Of course none of these things they promise exist anyway so we might as well make the most of what we have now and not worry about what skills we need after Armageddon.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I swear, JW Broadcasting is hands down, without a doubt, the best goddamn thing to ever happen to us.

Nothing else... I mean nothing... shows up just how clueless these guys really are.

• sparky1
    sparky1

This is the only 'diploma of higher education' deemed valid in Tony's eyes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit