What I said to an Elder and the matter was dropped.

by Simon Templar 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Heaven
    Heaven

Once you base your intellect on a foundation of myth and fantasy, you've crossed the line into delusion, irrationality, and psychosis.

My Mom accused me of doing bad things. When I asked her to tell me what these bad things were, she snarked back at me and said : "Well I don't know what they are! But I know you do them."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Heaven...

"I Know What Apostasy You Did Last Summer"...

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    This is tough to say but false accusations are good. It's helping wake people up to the truth about this deceptive/lying cult! I know it helped us.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Simon Templar...

The sooner you stop taking shit from people, the sooner they stop trying to give it to you.

Any JWs who tried to bully me (after I realized that) only ever tried it once.

• brotherLett
    brotherLett

We have a family in our circuit who are known for throwing false accusations around. They'll routinely go to elders with made up crap out of apparent boredom just to create drama, then gossip to other JWs about the matter for years after.

What's even more strange is the elders feel they have to entertain their lies by investigating and questioning those they falsely accuse.

They accused me of something horrific years ago and it started my awakening

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit