by safe4kids 19 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

BTW Joy have you seen my thongs anywhere???? can't seem to find them hmmm

Ven

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Robin,

I'm really glad you came. I only wish we would have talked more than we did. It was nice to agree on so many different issues. It was also good to share more personal concerns. I'm glad you and Dana were able to talk. Keep in touch, Robin.

Ven,

BTW Joy have you seen my thongs anywhere???? can't seem to find them hmmm

I found a couple of strange things in the wash machine today. Could they be YOUR thongs?

You where a vital part of the mixture that made a great week-end, Ven.

Jst2laws

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

hehehhe umm no thats not mine jst hehehe!!!!

Robin what's up with that snoring comment??????? *smack* hehhehhe

Ven

• Princess
    Princess
    Venice...well, to know her is to love her. What a brilliant and humorous person she is!!! I've spent time with Ven in the past but it wasn't until this trip that I realized how knowledgeable and SMART this girl is!

You really can't go filling her head with comments like that. It will take the whole week at Orcas to undo the damage you've done here.

Glad ya'll had fun.

Rachel

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks for sharing.... I wish I could have been there .Looks like you had great fun ....Goodlooking bunch I would say!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Okay, now that I have time to go into greater detail......

Veni

You sweet thang! I enjoyed meeting you. You are a great dancer. Next time we meet you will have to teach me the polka all over again. Hehe, I had had too many beers to recall the steps. But not too many to forget what a warm, funny woman you are. You had me in stitches the entire time.

Joy

What a splendid pianist you are! "Memory" was already a favorite song of mine. Singing it with Veni while you played was a highlight in my visit. Thank you for being such a splendid hostess and and excellent cook.

Jst2laws

You are one of the deepest people that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Our discussions about philosophy, Christ, the WTS and the universe as a hologram delighted me. I wish we would have had longer to talk. Thank you for hospitality. You and Joy rock!

Drue

You are such a brilliant person. To have your masters at 23 is amazing. I am glad to have met you. Good luck in your future endeavors. I hope that you will be able to stay in the US. This country needs more brilliant people like yourself. And next time we meet, you owe me a chess game.

Little Toe

I have already told you many times how high of an opinion I have of you. I hope that the changes going on in your life will be a blessing to you.

I truly feel that my experiences last week were meant to be. Just when I thought that the whole world sucked, God introduced me to you good people. I look forward to seeing you all again. Thank you for the warm memories.

Love yas,

Robyn

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Robyn ,

I think not snoring is really cool too! LOL Might explain why we made good roommates, eh? Our conversations touched me as well, my friend. I hope you know that you are cared for and I thank you for the invitation to visit. Be worried, though, coz I just might take you up on it!

Ven You are a wild and crazy girl! and I'm not sure we're "safe" to be let loose on polite society together. I don't think the guys at the car rental place will EVER be the same again. After all, though, they did thank me for not bringing you back with me I don't think they meant it though, I think it was just bravado to cover their intense disappointment. Thanks for your kind words; I know how hard it is for you to get mushy, but really! Don't you think the world would be a better place if there was more mush in it??!

Jst You are extremely easy to talk to and I enjoyed our conversations a great deal. I'm serious when I say I have been doing some MAJOR thinking ever since the weekend...I was introduced to so many new ideas and ways of perceiving..well, it's a wonder I'm even barely coherent. Yes, I know the look on my face in that motorcycle pic is erm..stupid different; I believe there's a psychological connection between the sphincter and facial expressions (ewwwwwww! LOL). As for Drue, awww what a sweetie (someone please explain to him what I mean LOL) but I don't know what he's talking about either. I was never offended, not once. I enjoyed the bantering and you gotta understand...I've been me my whole life, I'm VERY used to being the butt of jokes I wish that I could blame it on other people but I've learned to accept responsibility for the INSANE bloopers I make when I open my mouth. But not to worry, I'm bringing duct tape with me in April (Tracy insisted). I could tell that you "love" LittleToe...about the skirt, though, I'm not so sure LOLOL.

Rachel, oops! My bad, I wasn't thinking clearly. Perhaps we should go ahead and ship her up there to y'all so you can get a head start on the deprogramming

Mouthy, yeah I wish you could have been there too! I am determined that some day I will meet you

If I've overlooked anything or anyone, my apologies. It's great to relive the weekend and the great company. Only problem is, Joy and Jst...where the HELL are your pics???!!!!

Dana (who WAS BLOODY WELL LOOKING FOR HER *&^% PURSE!)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i'm SOOOO jealous! *HUGS* to you all,looks like y'all had a great time!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

More Venice pictures please...

• Princess
    Princess
    Rachel, oops! My bad, I wasn't thinking clearly. Perhaps we should go ahead and ship her up there to y'all so you can get a head start on the deprogramming

Between Ven and my six year old, we'd never get a word in. Besides, you're closer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit