Picture of where you live

by RAYZORBLADE 127 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Bikerchic & Onacruse: Portland, Oregon is one of my absolute favourite cities in the U.S. of A.

Lately, despite any previous bad press: Detroit has a soft spot for me right now.

But ya know.....if and when you can get to Toronto, I think you'll like it too.

Hey...is that Beaverton over those hills?

Did you get my postcard?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My living room last christmas.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Razor.......LOL you know that is Beaverton just over those hills, our house is on the top of the hill, maybe you can see it?

I love the skyline of Portland and all the bridges, it's so beautiful day or night!

Thanks for the picture of Toronto, we loved the postcard it's on the frig with pictures of my grandkids, quite an honorable place in our house!

KateVisit Smiley Central!

BTW I sent you a pm

• mouthy
    mouthy

Very cosy elsewhere -neat too. see you have the bible on the coffee table ....(( good boy))

• berylblue
    berylblue

LMAO at some of this, esp bikerchic

I'll send my donation right away....

• Hamas
    Hamas

alt .... A Church in my neighbourhood, what they want you to see.

On the whole, I love Leicester.

• Gadget
  • simplesally
    simplesally

I took this picture on the 4th of July on my street. We had it blocked off and the Fire Department came out to squirt the kids with the fire hoses! Oh boy, did they have a blast. We had a huge BBQ, block party, parade of kids on decorated bikes and scooters, water balloon fights, volley ball.......... OH and a little beer. By the way, that's my redhead running towards the camera.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

View of Downtown Seattle and the fish market on Pike Street

This the Seattle Waterfront and Pike Place Market

I love Seattle Washington! And this is our house in Mukilteo, 30min north of Seattle and the Mukitleo Lighthouse

Lighthouse Photo

Mukilteo Beach, ten minutes from our house.

Lighthouse PhotoLighthouse Photo

Doodle-v

Regular Wine-eer

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Mouthy,

That ain't no bible... that's my 1924 editon of the Exotic French Nudes Collection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit