Lies! Since the Watchtower knows how to lie, they can give expert advice on it.

by days of future passed 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Par. 14, "What is one way that true Christians distinguish themselves from false religions? We "speak the truth"."

That makes the governing body a false religion. They lie all the time.

• Perry
    Perry

Watchtower failed predictions vs. fulfilled bible prophecy

Now that would be a WT study that I'd attend!

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Also, scare quotes:

They can imply doubt or ambiguity in words or ideas within the marks,[12] or even outright contempt.[13] They can indicate that a writer is purposely misusing a word or phrase[14] or that the writer is unpersuaded by the text in quotes,[15] and they can help the writer deny responsibility for the quote.

help the writer deny responsibility for the quote...

Yes. I think that's it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Lies!! Big time.

If you remember that November 2017 broadcast where Gary Breaux said to the effect ''we will NEVER change''' their stance on the 2 witness rule.

Well, let me tell you. If you haven't watched the latest Kevin McFree youtube channel on the Vancouver, Canada 2018 Regional Conventions. Where an official lied bold-faced, through his teeth about the 2 witness rule how ''he never heard of the 2 witness rule'' something like that.

Proffessionally done too, I might add.

• steve2
    steve2

Liars who condemn lying are even greater liars.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Kevin McFree youtube channel does a really short but to the point summary of 'things' as they come out.

You just gotta love his Dubtown series. Now coming-up on season 2.

The 'lego-theme'. Lego people, lego wolves to represent the ''elders''.

• krismalone
    krismalone

Well at least Geoffrey Jackson didn't lie when asked if the Governing Body considers themselves gods only channel of truth. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Isn`t "Theocratic Warfare" that Jehovah`s Witnesses engage in a form of lying ? Hiding the truth from people THEY don`t feel deserves it ?

And didn`t Jehovah God lie when he told Adam that in the day that he (or Eve ) ate of the fruit of good and bad they will surely die ?

They didn`t die on that day at all Adam lived till he was 930 ?or their abou`t

Satan told the truth when he said they wouldn`t die on the day they ate the fruit.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

smiddy3 - The WT always has an explanation. Evidently, since Adam didn't live to be 1,000 years old, he "died" before a day was thru.

But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I cannot understand how a person that knows about the pedophile scandal or UN scandal could sit through that article. Blasphemous propaganda!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit