Stupid WT Q's : Is It Wise or Safe to Keep a Dog?  Demons—How Can We Resist Them?

by Sea Breeze 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Yes, that is an actual question in the Awake magazine.

JW kids lives are already miserable enough trying to obey all the ignorant rules of the WT.

No sports, no school dance, no holidays.... just field service. As if that isn't enough.... let's take away their puppy dogs too!

Quote:

Dogs​—Always Man’s Best Friend?

“Killer Dogs Tear Gardener Apart”

‘Dog Attacks and Kills Girl’

“Dog Kills Baby”

HEADLINES such as these suggest that a dog is not always man’s best friend.....

In the three cases cited above, there was no provocation on the part of the victims to give rise to such vicious action by the dogs. In view of such unwarranted attacks, it is appropriate to ask: Is it wise or safe to keep a dog? What makes some dogs turn vicious? How should one deal with dogs?

--------------------- end quote ---------------------

So there you have it. JW's shamed for enjoying another one of life's simple pleasures..... man's best friend. And just look at the violent graphic language chosen... doubtless to install fear, especially in kids.

What other stupid WT questions do you remember?

• hoser
    hoser

Dogs eat dog food. They need to visit the vet. They need about an hour a day to walk that you could be recruiting new members. You could donate that dog food money and your ice cream money to the governing body whiskey fund.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Here's another. Everyone knows how irresistible demons are. So, the faithful and discreet slave lovingly wrote an article titled:

Demons—How Can We Resist Them?

Personally, I've struggled with resisting demons and this article was very helpful (not). Does the WT have any similar advice for those that struggle with other hideous attractions?

**** sigh *** The WT is one twisted man-hive.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Are all dogs really that dangerous? I don't think so. Yes, there are dogs that will attack you for no good reason--if, that is, they are abused. And there are various needs that dogs have--that some people are not in any position to properly address. You need to make sure you can properly take care of whatever animal you choose to keep, but for the sake of humane treatment of your animal.

And, are you sure it is demon attacks? Or is it really angels that are attacking so you will do more for their master joke-hova?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What about a Demon-Dog?

DD

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

an here I considered my dogs gifts from the creator!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

My favourite Wt article title…. 1978 Aug. 1st

“Sex Without Marriage, Why It Hurts”.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think all dogs should piss on the carts in protest.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I recall a Circuit Overseer who would state from the platform that "dog" spelled backwards is "god" and we already have one of those.

So, the criteria is -

1. Identify the object's name is English
    2. Spell that name backwards
    3. If it goes contrary to the Bible it is bad
  • Ding
    Ding

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit