Please stop deriding the Governing Body.

by Esse quam videri 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apostrate
    apostrate

esse,

I get it! This is kinda your take on the old "Leave Brittany Spears Alone" video! Hilarious!!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I don't love them

They are not my favourite

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    As an expresion of my deep spiritual love I will shun them until they mend their ways and show true repentance.
  • azor
    azor
    Hilarious esse.
  • Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, sure, we love the GB.

But, I do feel the need to see other people now and then.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Esse quam videri
    Sure.
    I'll stop being disgusted with them when they man up about their FDS denial as heard from G Jacksons own lying mouth at the Australian Royal Commission. Have a good look at this man's lying, lack of sincerity, transparency etc...

The way he wriggled out of an honest and direct answer to the FDS and gods mouth piece on earth. Look it up on your WT CD be it 2011 or 2012, 8,000 hits on the subject that they are the FDS, over 2,000 on the GB being that FDS and a direct channel for Jehovah. And, that's just using their Watchtower study magazines and the one they promote to the public. They are the ones slamming God's name.

Are you not supposed to love God and Christ rather than men? You have become caught up in creature worship

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

NO.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Leave Britney alone!!!"

• Londo111
    Londo111

I believe the OP is a parody.

After all, the GB do more good work by putting themselves front and center on Dub TV, then all of us Youtubers combined. They are their own worst enemies, not us!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Who are the real governing bodies in this world?

And why are women smiling sheepishly?

What is written in this book? Are they the puppet master in the background?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit