Just 'phoned London Bethel!

by The Searcher 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Good idea Searcher
  • KateWild
    KateWild

I just phoned the Britain branch and they told me construction is carring on and to put my form in to volunteer.

Perhaps as I am a girl they're not telling me what they told you Searcher.

We know how inconsistent WT is Eh?

Kate xx

• mana11
    mana11

2 different stories 2 different phone calls...

It would be nice to get some other confirmations. anyone?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

I agree with a previous poster - Theocratic Warfare (aka lying!) is now the order of the day!

I reckon the sister at London Bethel was just too decent and honest to lie to me!

Well done sister.

Branch Lurkers please note - the genie is out of the bottle.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I believe you Searcher . It fits with everything that Pro JW sites are saying
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Not everyone may have believed the info that the shutdown was upon them. Might be in denial. Or one operator thought it was still hush hush. Could be one was rouge and pissed about it or still in shock, Who knows? Too much evidence that construction is at a halt.
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Good work SEARCHER!

I get the feeling that you managed to slip thru the society's information firewall and got a straight answer.

They won't let that happen again!

• Listener
    Listener

Well done searcher. Asking for the appropriate section to be put through to probably made all the difference.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I agree, the sister was caught off guard and gave a fast-brained candid response. Aka she let the truth slip out.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This is amazing News !

The Chelmsford project was the biggest one in the World, bigger than Warwick H.Q.

I am looking forward to having a good laugh when they write to the Congregations and try to spin this in some way as jehovah's direction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit