What a gas!!

by LuckyLucy 20 Replies latest social current

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

On my way to work today (In sunny California) I drove by my gas station and the sign said $2.01 for regular gas. At lunch time when I drove by the sign changed to $2.04.I heard that California has the highest price for gas. I'm curious as to how much people all over are paying.What state do you live in and how much are you paying for petro? Do you have long commutes?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I live in Minnesota. The gas prices are in the $1.62 to $1.69 range, although I hear they'll probably headed upwards quite soon.

I work right around the corner from where I live.

• Matty
    Matty

How does $5.80 per gallon grab you?

That's how much we pay in Britain, so quit whining!!!!

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

I live in Central Georgia. It is running anywhere from $1.18 to $1.32 per gallon. All last summer though, you could get it for $1.02.

I dont know what the exchange rate is right now with Britain.... assumes $5.80 equals about $3.00 american. (assumes you are talking about pounds)

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Poor Matty!

I am in central Ohio....regular is $1.80 and premium is $2.04.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Lucky.... So.Cal here...... I paid $2.11 for regular unleaded last night put in $10.00 got just over quarter of a tank

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

$1.69 here in Wichita Kansas

Kansas District Overbeer

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

My mom said she paid 2.18 I think yesterday for regular.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well, in and around where I live, I see that the price of gas (in litres) is between: 79.9 cents a litre and 83.5 - do the conversion (roughly) and we're paying $3 and $4 a gallon.

It ain't cheap...but I take the transit, so I'm fortunate.

I know in other parts of the world, the price of gas/petrol is quite dear in comparison to the most expensive in the United States.

• Matty
    Matty

Oops, I was thinking about Imperial gallons, not US gallons - so it's about $4.70 in the UK actually, not soooo bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit