Cirencester Congregation UK: My story

by erbie 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hecce
    Hecce

erbie

I don't think they would contact me Hecce.
    It is all finished as far as I'm concerned and I have not the slightest regard for any authority they may think they have.

Congrats friend, it seems like you have the situation under control.

• erbie
    erbie

Thanks Hecce. It's a long old road 👍

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

oh erbie i just want to reach through this monitor and give you a hug. Thanks for sharing. I think you're doing the right thing in filing for divorce. You're gonna be ok, feel free to come here and share more of your thoughts and feelings.

• erbie
    erbie

Thanks for the above pale.emperor 👍

Will keep posting.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well done erbie, my experience with family, me leaving the org and staying in the marriage for the sake of the children parallels yours. I did not however have to deal with crazy in-law elders and in my case my two of my three children are still in thrall to the seven dwarfs of Brooklyn (or wherever they now hang out). I also live near you and frequently go to Ciren.

• erbie
    erbie

Have replied to your message Half Banana.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks for baring your soul erbie ,was your wife/ex wife ever been brought before the JC for her infidelity ?

It never ceases to amaze me how people like your wife/ex focuses on your failings ,percieved or otherwise yet fails to recognise or admit their own failings,wrongdoing.

I wish you all the best erbie ,take care.

• erbie
    erbie

smiddy,

no, she wasn't reproved or anything. I think her 'higher power' was busy pulling strings behind the scenes. Master of Puppets ☠️

• Band Completely
    Band Completely

Erbie, thanks for sharing your story. You did the right thing. You put your children's welfare before your own. Now that they have come of age, you are now ready to move on with your life. My uncle did the same thing as you. He put his children first. When they were of age, he left his wife and moved on with his life. He was a better man for it. And he found happiness eventually. It seems that you are beginning to find true happiness too. Good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit