Asking Her Out - Follow Up - Advice?

by Garrett 23 Replies latest social relationships

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I would say, ifyou notice something beautiful about her, don't internalize that thought. Say it right away, but don't be too fawning, that would be creepy. Girls DO like compliments tho. Don't do the phone picture thing (sorry fmf!) that would just be bragging.

Ask her to share an adventure with you, outdoors. Kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, whatever is nearby.

• Garrett
    Garrett
    @katewild Gotcha! Job, than hobbies, I like it. I know you can't really prepare which makes me really sad to be honest xD But I sincerely thank you for your suggestions, they really helped :D
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Yes that's it Garrett and listen carefully then that will stimulate a further question ask more details. Keep asking questions but to express your interest not in an interrogating manner

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild
    Yes Kate but I'm not just a man. I'm a man whore - fmf

Well some girls like that too lol. I enjoy winding up guys who aren't really interested

Kate xx

• Garrett
    Garrett
    @katewild ah winding guys up? What does that mean, eh? You enjoy toying with us? XD
  • done4good
    done4good

Not a female, but done this a few times...

Compliment, but don't overdo...

Show an interest, but don't overdo...

Be confident, not arrogant...

Works almost 100% of the time, unless she already has a bf.

d4g

• KateWild
    KateWild
    @katewild ah winding guys up? What does that mean, eh? You enjoy toying with us?- Garret

Only guys who are not genuine and just after sex, or married guys who want something on the side. I don't wind up guys who are genuine and kind.

Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Aren't there any guys who are genuine, kind, married, and want something on the side?

• Garrett
    Garrett
    @katewild gotcha gotcha. Guys like that deserve it, then I guess ;) I've never been nor do I think I will ever that type of guy so I should be safe!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Look her in the eye's, smile, be sincere but confident. Read the signals and act accordingly and your in.

Or run this through your head from the wonderfully hysterical film Swinger's, an exchange between John Favreau and Vince Vaughn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUa2atNxhfg

Trent: "You know what? You're like a big bear with claws, with fangs-"

Sue: "Big f-cking teeth, man."

Trent: "...with big f-cking teeth on you. And she's just like this little bunny, just kind of cowering in the corner-"

Sue: "Shivering!"

Trent: "Yeah, man. You got these claws, and you're staring at these claws, man, and you're thinkin' "how am I supposed to kill this bunny".

Sue: "You're pokin' at it. You're pokin' at it."

Trent: "Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just gently battin' the bunny around. You know what I mean? The bunny's scared, Mike. The bunny's scared of you."

Sue: "And you got these f-cking claws, man."

Trent: "You got these f-cking claws and these fangs, man. And you're looking at your claws and you're lookin' at your fangs and you're thinkin' to yourself, 'I don't know what to do', man. 'I don't know how to kill the bunny. With this, I don't know how to kill the bunnies', man."

Sue: "You're like a big bear, man."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit