Asking Her Out - Follow Up - Advice?

by Garrett 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Garrett
    Garrett

Soooo....

Going to ask that wonderful lady for her phone number tonight as per everyone's advice... First time I will ever be doing that with a non JW girl...erm...woman.

My dear female friends, what are some genuine questions I can pose to get a conversation rolling and what are some other questions/things I can ask/say to restart a stalled conversation?

I'm VERY VERY shy when talking to new people... especially someone I'm interested in, and have some social anxiety. As my friend suggested, I'm grabbing onto my manhood and giving it all I got. I'm already stressing out asper my usual self since I tend to over analyze anything and everything that interests me.

I also tend to get myself ready for disappointment since she will most likely not say yes even though she did seem rather interested.

Anyways... I need you guys <3

Love and peace,

Garrett

• KateWild
    KateWild

If you want to ask genuine questions you need to be genuinely interested in her personality. What exactly interest you about her?

Kate xx

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Garrett - "I'm grabbing onto my manhood and giving it all I got."

Just don't do it in front of her (unless she's into that sort of thing). :smirk:

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Im not female but I do know many of them

What kind of things do you do that are interesting? Have any cool photos on your phone?

• sir82
    sir82
    Just get her talking about herself. Everybody loves talking about themselves, if they feel the other person is genuinely interested.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

fmf-good try, but as a female I wouldn't recommend he talk about his interest and his photos. I date guys who show an interest in me. Then I show them an interest.

Garret, why do you find her interesting? Draw on this and get her to talk about herself. Everyone like talking about themselves and answering relevant questions.#

Kate xx

• Garrett
    Garrett

@katewild She seems to have a really wonderful personality. She seems to be quite adventurous, fun, kind and good hearted. Unlike most other people my age, she seems on my maturity level, and I think I may be able to have an intelectual conversation with her... Something that I don't really get to do with many... She's also quite attractive :p

@freemindfade Hmm My phone consists of a unbreakable box used for calling and text, it has nothing on it. As for what I do... I do many things. I do martial arts, I love anything that is outdoor related. I used to be a semi professional tennis player, I used to live in the US for 13 years and now live in France (where the girl is from)... I don't know... there's a lot of things that I do that I think are interesting xD

@vidiot yes, you're right. I almost forgot xD

• Garrett
    Garrett
    @sir82 Right... How? Any tips?
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Garret,

There needs to be something more specific about her that interest you than you've mentioned. If you think she is fun, what fun things does she do?

If you think she is intellectual, what topics stimulate her?

You cannot prepare for a nice flowing conversation really Garret, or it will sound mechanical. You just need to show her you really are interested. Start off by talking about her job and then her hobbies.

Kate xx

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Yes Kate but I'm not just a man. I'm a man whore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit