WT Storm Troopers Good news Bad News

by caspian 13 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

Bev Vigo and Peter Ellis Of the UK Stormtroopers ,Sorry Service Department have to make the report concerning the Inactive Publishers Campaign to Brooklyn in the next two weeks, infact all BOE's have to send the report to the CO by this Saturday, and his report has to get to Bethel by next Wednesday.

The word coming through from the Travelling Overseers so far is that the report will be a bit of a mixed bag.

Bad News, even though the local BOE and the CO's will no doubt jazz it up a bit, it seems that the uptake for ones being reactivated will be very low, probably those who still attend meetings but don't report will be persuaded to do the "odd hour" but the long term cynics are not interested.

Good news for the Stormtroopers

It seems that a February 2003 has been a record month for disfellowshipping and disassociations up by over 50% on Feb 2002. Is it a direct consequence of this new campaign , weeding out any dissenting ones who could have a leavenlike influence on the Cong???

Well I haven't been able to find out what was the most common type of "sin" used on s77a forms, normally Sexual cases outnumber apostasy cases ten to one, however I am willing to bet that during December the reverse was the case.

I am sure that even now the Service Dept are trying to think of flowery expressions to wrap the report up in.

Caspian

• caspian
    caspian

Edited

• Room 215
    Room 215

This is fascinating..... please keep us updated if and when you can add to your findings.... rgds from Two One Five

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Caspian

interesting topic. Well there are 5 in our family, 1 goes occasionally and 4 not at all and no contact yet from the respective congs, so they havent got much time.

I take it you have trustworthy inside info!

Anglise

• Matty
    Matty

Thank you Caspian for continuing to keep us updated with the trouble at' Mill Hill!

I understand that the publisher rate in the UK continues upward but many reactivated ones are reporting very low hours dragging the averages lower than they've ever been before.

• City Fan
    City Fan

The elders have been round twice but fortunately I've been out each time.

After more than 10 years out of the org and having sorted everything out with family members still 'in' I'm getting really annoyed that I may have to deal with these visits.

Keep us informed Caspian!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I understand that the publisher rate in the UK continues upward but many reactivated ones are reporting very low hours dragging the averages lower than they've ever been before.

Obviously the elders have used some subtle force to get inactive ones back in the fold, "if you don't come back you will be da'd and your family will not be able to associate with you." This is a short term fix and will not survive the long haul. Bug

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Some of us were speculating about whether the purpose of this campaign was really to reactivate people as much as to weed out those who were apostate or simply didn't want to come back, and get those ones df'ed and da'd. If this information is accurate, I guess we have the answer to that question.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There must be a whole lot of pissed off dubs in the congragations,for the WBTS to make a special effort to weed them out..Too late,the damage is done,it`s only going to get worse..WBTS needs someone to blame for it`s own corruption...Dubs make good scapegoats,and they`re so easy to sacrifice...OUTLAW

• Gordy
    Gordy

I attended my last meeting at the Kingdom Hall in August 1999.

It was October 2001 before any Elder came to see me. I was out they said they would return, up to now they have not done so.

It took them two years before they decided to visit or should I say before they had to visit due to WT directive.

Considering that one of the elders that called lives just a couple of minutes walk up the road from me. Also that there is another elder and two ministerial servants within a ten minute walking distance of my home.

Not one in all that time had contacted me in any way, phone, letter, visit, nothing!

Then only when they are pushed into it by the WT do they do anythng.

Anyway after that half-hearted attempt by them I formerly disassociated myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit