who/what/where did you go away to?

by nowisee 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

First of all.... I have never met a more kind group of people in any one place or time, than I have found here... I am starting to feel really guilty for the length and content of some of my posts. I have never known what a sense of belonging to anything other than my wife felt like. You have all made me feel very welcome and relaxed.... so if I tend to babble sometimes... please consider me just some guy sitting in your living room, or on the corner of your bed, making conversation. I never mean to push myself or my opinion on anyone.

Tex, I am afraid some would consider me far from keeping my sanity. If I am not painting or with my wife, you will often find me fifty or sixty feet in the air. Sitting in the treetops, listening to the birds, and contemplating our existence. I have always sort of been a watcher of the world, My wife knows when she cannot find me... to just wander in the woods, and look up. It is almost funny to watch her far below........

I dont think I could ever be bitter at the world.... I Dont know why exactly... I guess its just not in me to hate. Hate is a waste of energy, and that is something I have always had to use sparingly.(although I really do hate prunes.... gross)

As an artist I do murals, with acrylics mostly. Usually the smallest picture I will paint is four feet by four feet... a half sheet of ply wood. But I have toyed with smaller ones. I will paint anything. If you need a seven foot tall Pope John Paul, standing naked next to a purple bunny rabbit... I will do it for the right price. But I do alot of stuff just for the heck of it. Mostly the human condition..... My favorite subject is motherhood. Dont know why... fascinated by the female of the species.

I sculpt... dig my own georgia red clay right out of the woods.

I also work with an ad agency designing logos for restaraunts and businesses.... that is only in the last few years... my stuff is on business cards, menu covers, t shirts, and ink pens, ... but that stuff is still kinda new to me. ........ ummm play the flute... piano...

and that is about the extent of my personality.... in short.... I havent got one.

Will gladly e mail, a photo of a painting, or two... I have some good ones that I would like to share with certain members of this site...but the dangers of posting email addresses run rampant. Mine is in several of my posts.. so if I can ever help anyone... or if for some reason you are coming to georgia, and are in some kind of really bad bind.... just let me know. I am not rich... I am an artist... you have to die to be rich.... but I am rescourceful (sp?)... I will do what I can.

Ok.. I am shutting up... just feel a need to express gratitude to alot of people here....

Nowisee....hugs, and good health.

Just so you guys know... something happened that isnt worth talking about, but Tex is a really good guy, and I wish he and his family the best of health and happiness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit