by New Order 20 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Welcome to the board New Order. You've had quite a life. I hope that you and your husband and son are happy and doing well. I'm so glad the JWs don't come by looking for your donations anymore. You are so much better off having them leave you alone. Please keep posting because you offer a great perspective.
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Welcome! Thanks for sharing your excellently written life story. I'm sorry for all the injustice you had to endure. I hope now the sun shines on you and the wind is at your back! Forget the things behind and look forward to the things ahead!
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome New Order,

Thanks for telling your story about domestic violence. My family suffered it to and the WT doesn't handle it properly at all.

Thanks for speaking out.

Kate xx

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm sure you've heard it (or something similar) before: "You shall know TTATT, and it shall set you free!"

Welcome!

Doc

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Welcome nice tp hear you.
  • jhine
    jhine

Hello New Order , thank you for sharing your story . I'm sure that you have much to offer this forum .

Jan

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Welcome, im from the islands too, and yeah...before the roosters are singing..people have their daily texts out..😂
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your upbringing. Sounds about right with the true JW fanatics. They see Satan in everything and anything that stands in opposition.

It is too bad that they no longer come around with the mags. But hey, that's what toilet paper is for, right?

If you ever do run out of toilet paper, those mysterious letters will sure come in handy.

• SAHS
    SAHS
    Your parents should be in prison for treating you the way they did. It makes me mad how people can get away with that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit