The 1993 Proclaimers book, PDF available again? (Atlantis, where are you?)

by FatFreek 2005 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

A thread began some 10 years ago when our friend Atlantis made a PDF available of JWs modern history book.

Yes, that book is available on my 2015 Library CD but only certain chapters. Naturally, WT eliminated certain entire chapters and you can only guess why. In my case of research I needed that graphic where they editorially tore off the top of a magazine that showed a headline, "END OF ALL KINGDOMS IN 1914” -- which was exactly what Watchtower had predicted 25 years prior to 1914 in 1889.

That 10 year old thread, with dead hyperlinks, is here:

• FatFreek 2005
  • FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I now have it. Hooray!!!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

That's a son of gun. I have the 2014 CD ROM and in that version there is all the chapters. Now in the 2015, you say, they took out certain chapters? They are snakes!

• Atlantis
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The study of this book at the congregational meeting was for me an eye opener. The parts about Rutherfrauds behavior. The continue doctrinal errors. The real first wt president.

It was at a convention 3 years ago, when the book was replaced by 2 video's, the speaker said the replacement was done because "witnesses don't like to read thick books". An Orwellian phrase.

G.

• never a jw
    never a jw

what's the number of the page that contains that picture, "end of all kingdoms in 1914"

• freddo
    freddo

Gorby wrote - "witnesses don't like to read thick books"

You mean "Thick witnesses don't like to read books"

• careful
    careful

Atlantis, thanks yet again. Having the electronic version allows one to do far more than having just the hardback does (especially searches).

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

I've just gone through my CD version of 2015 Watchtower Library and it seems all there. Could FF be referring to another edition?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit