Mark Noumair latest video on persecution on jw.org

by raymond frantz 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• raymond frantz
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Ps.146:3 Do not put your trust in nobles ,nor the son of earthling man to whom no salvation belongs.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

The persecution complex is part of a witness genetic makeup. I can remember the fear I had as a kid taking in all this crap

• Listener
    Listener

Is it new light that only the anointed are written in the scroll of life?

13.49 Mark states

Not one of those in Satan's organization is going to be written in the scroll of life. The only ones written in the scroll of life are those who rule with Jesus Christ
  • hoser
    hoser

More fear mongering. It’s just part of the mental manipulation to keep the donations coming in and the two Marks fed, housed and clothed. A few first class plane tickets to give a district assembly part in a warm country don’t hurt either.

Humans are suckers to be conned by these takers. I ain’t busting my ass to subsidize these entitled clowns.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He’s a Watchtard.

DD

• waton
    waton
    Is it new light that only the anointed are written in the scroll of life? Listener

That makes for a 100% failure rate at the end of the world, because the anointed are slated to die and go to heaven at the onset of the great tribulation. The overlap will come to an end.

at least wt is honest, no absolute guarantees for survival at all.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They never have promised immortality to anyone except the “Anointed” per their dogma. Imagine that… Tomo Da Turd gets immortality but no Dubs who survive the GT and the Final Test get immortality, not even after a Thousand years of proving their loyalty to Jeehobo. Yet, Mark Sandwichton gets Immortality.

Not even the Angels, even the Cherubs and Seraphs who have been in Jeehibityhops presence for time immemorial have Immortality… Everyone but the GB can be snuffed out of existence at any time for “sinning” in their hearts. Did you survive the Final Test, but one hour, day, year, Billion years later have a naughty thought??

DEAD….. Instantly made non-existent…

DD

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

YOUR NAME IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE FROM THE DAY YOU ARE BORN ONLY YOUR ACTIONS CAN BLOT YOUR NAME , 3 VERSES:

Psalm 139:16

Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;

And in Your book were all written

The days that were ordained for me,

When as yet there was not one of them

Exodus 32:31-33

Then Moses returned to the Lord, and said, “Alas, this people has committed a great sin, and they have made a god of gold for themselves. But now, if You will, forgive their sin—and if not, please blot me out from Your book which You have written!” The Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

Psalm 69:27-28

Add iniquity to their iniquity,

And may they not come into Your righteousness.

May they be blotted out of the book of life

And may they not be recorded with the righteous

THOSE TAKING THE MARK OF THE BEAST ATE TREATED AS NON HUMAN, AS THEIR NAME NEVER EXISTED IN THAT BOOK:

Revelation 17:8

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come

• a watcher
    a watcher

Listener, Mark is referring to the 'Lamb's scroll of life'. (Rev 21:27)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit