Has Robert Ciranko replaced Don Adams as president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania ?

by EdenOne 28 Replies latest social current

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    millie: I also found it noteworthy that they are both described as making the truth their own at a later time after baptism - years after.
    Since they write nothing randomly and everything is written to create the desired response in the reader, I wonder what they are saying with that?

I think it means that you are supposed to just fake it until you make it. The attitude is that "well....even if things don't feel quite right...I just have to keep on keeping on and someday...someday...I might be like good ol' Bob and his lovely wife."

In other words, if you are having doubts, don't worry...you will 'get it' someday. Someday. Maybe.

• sir82
    sir82

91 years old, Adams is likely not capable of doing the job any more. So it is quite plausible that he has been replaced.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bob Ciranko: “They are feeding us the best spiritual food we have ever received.

????????????????????????????????????

The WBT$ Has Found Their Own Donald Trump?!..

Image result for donald trump i know great words

i know even bester words.....and..

they make me so friggin happy..

Image result for Picture of Robert Ciranko watchtower

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    They were totally loyal to Jehovah and his organization.

(As Millie said, this sentence applies to Bob's 4 annointed grandparents.)

Trranslation: they gave a lot of money to the WT

• John_Baptist
    John_Baptist

Thanks for all the help (replies) everyone. But it seems like we are still not sure who the current president is. I see Wikipedia is calling Don Alden Adams the "former" president. I really would like to know for sure who the current president is. I called the JW news asking them if there is a new president -- they wouldn't give me that information. I really didn't think that this would be something to hold back from the public. If anyone eventually gets definitive news on this issue please let me know about it. I wrote a book in 2013 predicting that after Don Alden Adams, there will only be 1 more president who would rule for a short time -- and that there would never be another president ruling after this one who will rule for a short time.

This is why i am so interested to know if Don Alden Adams has finished his reign. And this is why i need to know if there is a new president ruling now.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think the president now is just a legal function, without any real power. As long as there is a legal corporation under current laws, there will be a president.

• John_Baptist
    John_Baptist

Yes, the president may just be a "rubber stamp", but for my research i need to know who the president is.

• John_Baptist
    John_Baptist

EdenOne....posted this......:

“Jehovah’s Witnesses distribute their religious publications around the world. Their literature is nonpolitical, is aimed at Bible education, and promotes peace. Among the publications Russian courts have declared extremist is My Book of Bible Stories—a children’s book—and What Does the Bible Really Teach?, a book that has a circulation of over 200 million copies and is available in more than 250 languages.”—Robert Ciranko, President, Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. *

So i am tempted to go with Robert Ciranko as the new president.........but i wonder if this can really be the answer !?

If only i can get some more real hard proof.

• John_Baptist
    John_Baptist

Ok Listner....i just checked out the Reddit link.....so this is even more confirmation that the current president appears to be Robert Ciranko.

Thanks.

O !

Can it really be this Robert Ciranko !?

And if it is.......his reign will only be for a short time.

Thanks so so much for the help everyone. This means more to me that you can ever know.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

In Wikipedia (on the bottom)... it mentions that Adams was succeeded by Ciranko.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Alden_Adams

Has the Borg made any official announcements yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit