White supremacy is an ideology of peace

by OneEyedJoe 36 Replies latest social current

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

By the way. This will be my last comment on this forum. Good fortune to you all!

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Tell me this is satire please.

• never a jw
    never a jw

" it's satire."

The problem with comments of more than two paragraphs is that... well... they are too long. I missed that part (it's satire) and many likely did, and many likely will. We should avoid trying to write essays in a time when there's so many distractions and our attention span is short.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Tell me this is satire please.

I did. In the first post.

The problem with comments of more than two paragraphs is that... well... they are too long. I missed that part (it's satire) and many likely did, and many likely will. We should avoid trying to write essays in a time when there's so many distractions and our attention span is short.

Yeah. Lets all just try to communicate on twitter in short anonymous bursts to people who'll either nod along or react with outrage and dig into their views ever deeper. That's the solution.

It was 3 paragraphs and a footnote. I get that people don't want to read everything on the internet, but what confuses me is the desire to comment on everything regardless of whether they've actually taken the time to understand it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh yeah, like this forum hasn't gone mental or anything. Not at all.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

It might be satire... but it is satire with a hell of a lot of truth to it.

@slimboyfat: Who are you calling mental? If your ideas can't stand scrutiny and open discussion, you should click the red button in the top right/left corner lol.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

They only reason your ideas appear to withstand scrutiny is because "popular" board members have your same viewpoint.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

lol, or bc my ideas don't consist of calling others nazis all the time or making excuses for extremists like ISIS or BLM!!

• Hecce
    Hecce

Seems like the right place for this satire should be "jokes and humor" and not "current events and news".

As to the content, there is a lot of good information to ponder.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The OP is obviously aimed at Islam which is not a religion of peace just as their prophet was not an agent of peace. Yes, the majority of Muslims in the USA are probably peace-loving but that isn't a product of their religion per se. And I wouldn't venture the same applies to Muslims in the Middle East.

Similarly, the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is not a religion of peace and love despite the fact that Witnesses refuse to don a military uniform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit