Usage of FDS and Faithful Slave.

by runForever 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• runForever
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Wow it sky rocketed up to about 70+ in these last last days. Obey us obey us obey us no matter what we say obey obey obey. Seems to be appropriate being that we are deep in this time of the end for the WTBTS  and the information age is upon us that they would increase their rhetoric to favor the unthinking drones towards blind servitude and forget about logic just suck it up and obey.
  • 7Starz
    7Starz
    Sorry if I missed it, but have you done a chart comparing the amount of times FDS is used compared to Jehovah and Jesus?
  • runForever
    runForever

7Starz: JCvsCJ

JehovahvsJesus

LJ

• wokeup
    wokeup
    It hasn't been my imagination. Thanks!  Goes along with all the 'nu-lite' lately.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Watchtower's repetitive usage of "faithful slave" (or the abbreviated version: "the slave") is very telling. Watchtower once wrote about repetitive usage of terms, and why it's done.

See: Watchtower Identifies Brainwashing  

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

You should probably include "faithful slave" and "slave class" in your count. Next, do one on "governing body".

It is interesting that 2014 saw the lowest occurrences of the FDS variants in many years (9 total). Even "governing body" was on the low side (23). I'm counting occurrences in The Watchtower only, not in other publications.

• smiddy
    smiddy

An excellent catch Marvin Shilmer ,"Watchtower Identifies Brainwashing"

smiddy

• runForever
    runForever
    leaving_quietly: The chart is a combinations of occurrences of 'faithful and discreet slave' and 'faithful slave'.  'Slave class' is usually at the end of 'faithful and discreet slave' so it's the same usually. I do note that maybe 'slave class' is used by itself but I think it's rare.
  • Splash
    Splash

There are 80 references to "slave" in the recent WT article *** w13 7/15 p. 20 “Who Really Is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?” ***

80 times in an hour is more than once per minute for a whole hour.
    And that isn't including all of the congregation answers that parrot the paragraphs.

It's likely that this word was repeated every 20 seconds for a whole hour. Brainwashing anyone?

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit