Tattoos?

by Wild_Thing 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nothing really about it in the bible

Why does anything have to be in the bible to be evaluated upon toward whether if its good or bad ?

The ancient Hebrew civilization existed 3000 years ago.

For example the bible states that children who dishonor their parents should be put to death.

Hows that for a righteous social moral standard ?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I hate tattoos, sorry but I do.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think some the art work is very good but the majority that you see on people is pure trash.

Ink on human skin is just not a good substrate for applicable art.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hate tattoos, sorry but I do.

I hate diarrhea, sorry but I do.

Rub a Dub

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I had thought about getting one after I admired the demure wreath a friend had tattooed around her belly button.

Then she got pregnant...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks Wildy. I haven't seen anything like those before, not even on Fecesbook.

The first one is the most attractive, although that stuff is for you young people, not an old git like me.

Image result for mrs brady old lady

• Onager
    Onager
    mentalclarity14 hours ago14 hours ago14 hours agoI don't understand it either, but, you know, to each his own.
    On the other hand I've been dying to get a cross to wear around my neck and parade it around....

I'd like a collection of religious symbols, like Benny in the film "The Mummy"...

I also want to get a tattoo of a moth, I'm mad about moths, but with 2,500 species in the UK I can't decide which one to get!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Wild_Thing,

that second picture of the guy's tattood arm reminded me more of this tarot cart than of a watchtower.

Could depict both of course, but just saying...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit