Pic of my grandaughter and mommy

by LB 19 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

LB they are both so beautiful... Proud grandpop Eh? so you should be !!!!---Your quiver produced a lovely daughter ---do you have other children????

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LB:

Beautiful picture, beautiful daughter and Grandbaby

<of the I love chubby baby cheeks class>

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

To LB..... of the one line posting class

Nice picture of the Princesses of the " Royal LB Family " ( re the crown on the grandaughter ) Birthday party I presume ?

• rebel
    rebel

LB,

That is some lady! She is drop-dead gorgeous and the baby is a real dote.

You must be such a proud father and grandfather - and so you should be. Treasure them always.

xxR

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

They are both gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Free

• LB
    LB

Thanks for all your kind comments. The young lady is my son's ex girlfriend. He picks pretty ones. They have lousy taste. I have 3 sons and 3 grandkids. This photo is of the grandaughter I get to see. The other grandaughter's mommy hates my son and keeps her away from us. We also have a grandson by our JW son that we get to see every so often.

I enjoy playing with them and making them laugh, but they'll be a lot more fun once they stop crapping their pants. And yes, Maddie has some seriously huge cheeks.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* LB...the happy grandpa pooper scooper... Dude, where did you get that pic? Those two females are way too prety to be your spawn...*LOL* So when does the kid get scuba gear?eheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• rebel
    rebel

LB,

The WTBS really does cause some divisions, but whether you get to see them or not, you still have a lot of family out there.

You have sure made your mark. Your grandaughter is beautiful. Congratulations!

xxR

• Princess
    Princess

They are both so beautiful Al. Too bad about the mommy who keeps her child away from you. IMO you can never have too many people who love your children, and grandparents are the best! As for the JW son, I'm thinking he will come around someday. He's a good guy!

Rachel

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((LB)))))))))

They are BOTH beautiful!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit