Lostandfound

Simon

TV volume at less than 90%? Why ?

• sir82
    sir82

Now where did I leave my #$%# teeth?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I'am 75 years old and my husband passed this year. MY question, if I get married to brother delight and the big one comes this year, what will I tell my husband of 55 years after he is resurrected. He and brother delight were good friends, Is it possible to have two husbands in Paradise???I told my husband I will see you in paradise, will he grow younger after he is resurrected, if not forget my question......Brother delight and I will marry next week.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"I'm too old to practice self-abuse, but I still think about it. How can I conquer these feelings?"

DD

• sparky1
    sparky1

"I committed adultery a number of years ago and never confessed it. I never was an Elder so can I still get a 'free pass' on my sin?"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Questions old people ask, answers that work

Question: "What is a generation?"

Answer from the GB : "shut-up and never ask a question again!"

• smiddy
    smiddy

How big is this fricken corner that Armageddon is just around ?

The Bible writer of revelation said Jesus is coming soon , we are now 2000 years later , how soon is soon ?

The Bible says that in the day Adam and Eve ate the fruit that was forbidden they would die , they didnt ,did God lie ?

Has Satan been cast as the bad guy when he actually told the truth that Adam and Eve wouldnt die on that day but know good and bad ? as he said .

Who did David kill with a stone from a slingshot was it Goliath or was it someone else (check your Bible )

• zeb
    zeb

L & F.

Your writing is touching and thoughtful.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

We already told you Mister Smiddy

only ONE question

Now take your prune juice

AND GO TO BED!!

:(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit