I baygoona speak English for a bag of suck

by Brummie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

"Got inta'a baad AKcidih' ...lol

"I hadda nightmeer I wuz out in the wuds...How the hell arrrrya? How ya doin'? What thuh helleryuh thinkin' about? Where ya goin'? Ya goin' bowlin' tonight?

That sounds just like the Brumm dialect!

"My brother bard my pickup truck."..."He ain't breathin.' Must be
    daid."..."I can't unnerstant a wurd he sed. He must be from sum farn cuntry

hahahaa those are classic!

t*rd-floater
    a very heavy downpour. ... whomperjawed

I've GOT to use those from now on!

HIRE YEW ..! also sounds Irish for" how are you"..

RETARD - Verb. To stop working. Usage: “My grampaw retard at age 65.”
    TARRED - adverb. Exhausted.Usage: “I just flew in from Hot-lanta, and boy my arms are tarred.”

These are hilarious! Seems a lot of the accents are very similar

kat...

It tuk may a wall to leyrn anglesh

LOL, which part of England is your wife from? "It tuk meya wiyul to lern inglish" would be the brumm.

Brummie

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Wildhorse Chapel hill /hillsboro area

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Brummie.. .My wife is from Culchester, England.

An shay tawks reeel gud anglesh.

laf is lak a bawks of Chaw-klates.... yew nevah noe wut yew gonna ge-it. (forest gump)

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

"Getin' on me pip"

My husband says that one all the time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am a cockney! My Dad use to speak the cockney talk. Tit-for Tat ( hat).Apple & pears ( stairs)

Mince pies (eyes) apple pie( for tie) So many I cant remember ...... Before anyone asks again what is a cockney-? It is someone who is born within the hearing of Bow Bells in London England.. Repeat after me" A COCKNEY IS THE SALT OF THE EARTH.."...( Brummie ssh!!!!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

ROFLMAO I will just add Thunder is from Boston so his says Padadah's (potatoes) I always ask how many D' is in that word LOL

• Valis
    Valis

OI mates...honrery Englishman ere...wos jolly good to ave Truck round for a spot of tiffin if I do say so meself. Cheers!

Soncerely,

District Overbeer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Thanks Brummie.

A few days ago Pysio ( Dansk ) made a post where she referred to being Gob - Smacked ( I think that is what she said ). Angharad mentined a post later that it meant completely shocked, speechless etc . Re the definitions you posted and the link to the jargon, I must honestly say I am Gob-Smacked at how you Brit's have massacred the English Language !

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

How beist me lovers,Im not even going to start on this one,as its time for me fishalots,and I think I have caused quite enough bafflement lately.

Keep yer sacks tucked,

Rich.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Keep yer sacks tucked

Socks up Boss!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit