"Who is Morris III?" Showed up in an FB thread--A surprising answer followed.

by oppostate 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It seems to be that AMIII's family was in the automotive business.

Thats the connection to Circuit Lease corporation!

Whahahahah

• Listener
    Listener

Mad Irishman - he is one of those people who literally cannot talk about any other subject. I know born agains like this. I know JW's like this. He was in Vietnam. When he got out and became a Witness all those years ago he wouldn't shut up about it. It was in every one of his talks in the 70's.

If the only subject he could talk about was the Watchtower then how did he manage to talk so much about Vietnam? Regardless, he sounds like a person prone to being obsessed.

• atomant
    atomant

For those interested in researching the NGO fiasco this morris 111 character puts up some very interesting information on his face book page.Well worth reading.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

I think TM 3 knew of this rumour about his connection to the bacca giant and dropped that remark in as a quip !

[remark about him coming from a wealthy family]

• Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

QUOTE: "If the only subject he could talk about was the Watchtower then how did he manage to talk so much about Vietnam? Regardless, he sounds like a person prone to being obsessed."

He spoke about Vietnam in his talks in relation to the Bible and the witnesses.

And, yes, Tony has not changed in personality since the early 1970's. And for those that want to know he processed to be of the anointed way back then. It isn't something recent.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
  • Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman

P.S. - I said Tony has always been dirt poor. His father was middle class. Certainly not in the Phillip Morris category. His father stopped talking to him back in the 70's. He disowned Tony when he became a Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit