"Who is Morris III?" Showed up in an FB thread--A surprising answer followed.

by oppostate 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• oppostate
    oppostate

Or maybe not so surprising after all, you be the judge...

• OUTLAW
  • millie210
    millie210

Has it ever been determined if there are financial links between Morris and his wealthy family?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

No surprise. I have been wondering when that link would be made.

millie: Has it ever been determined if there are financial links between Morris and his wealthy family?

I would think that within prestigious wealthy families that financial connections are less important than the political/power positioning that the name gets you.

Think of Nathan Knorr and his ease of travel, during and immediately after WW2, between the States and Germany, and Knorr's family connections to the German food giant - Knorr Foods. Money may not have passed hands (it probably did*) but the name certainly could have opened doors for Knorr and his publishing company.

*to add - my assumption about money being involved is based upon the articles in the old Consolation and Golden Age magazines that claimed that powdered foods were likely going to be the new food for the millennium. Knorr used the magazines as advertisement

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Has it ever been determined if there are financial links between Morris and his wealthy family?.....Millie210

How about..

WatchTower profiting from Investments in "Tobacco Giant" Phillip Morris??!!..

Image result for The plot thickens

CLICK THE LINK BELOW..

http://nobletonriversiderestaurant.com/images/ArrowDownblue2.gif

The Watchtower & the cigarette company

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It wouldn't surprise me. If the WT gig doesn't work for him at least he has his family fortune to fall back on. It's usually the douche bags that land on their feet. lol

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I call BS.
  • millie210
    millie210

He hits, he swings, knocks it out of the park!

( thanks Outlaw! )

That Henrietta Riley trust is an interesting piece of work.

Good solid research about the Orgs seamy involvement but I am wondering about TM himself.

Most families of that old money type have trust funds or stock shares that go to heirs on reaching a majority.

I am wondering if TM denounced his share in the family pot or still gets his money.

My main reason for wondering is much has been made (mostly by TM himself) of his two sons and daughters in laws staying with the Org and not leaving like most young people. Tony says it is due to him and of course, Jehovah.

If there are ANY financial strings between TM and his Morris familial connection that provides an alternative reason for why his sons may be so compliant with dear papa.

They stand to gain that as their inheritance just like daddy Tony did. If they got DFd and Dad disowned them it could cost them millions.

So IF there is still a viable financial connection between TM and the Morris business, that could explain a lot.

Next time he brags in a Watchtower about how to raise kids, maybe he should mention fear of losing access to Daddys money among his other bits of "parental wisdom".

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail
    I vaguely a remember an Awake! experience of someone who owned a tobacco plantation who studied, became a JW and sold off his families tobacoo harvest to others. Does anyone else remeber that experience? Could be Tony Morris maybe? This was years ago, maybe late 70's early 80's. There was some commotion as many JWs thought the guy should've burned the stuff like those in the bible who burned their magical practicing books.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am wondering if TM denounced his share in the family pot or still gets his money......Millie210

It`s yet to be determined if Anthony morris is Connected to Tobacco Giant Phillip Morris..

I`d like to see solid Proof..

However..

Watchtower has a Provable Connection to "Tobacco Giant" Phillip Morris..

WatchTower Profits from the Sale of "Phillip Morris" Tobacco..

............................................................................................

Image result for Watchtower logo

http://bestanimations.com/Money/Dollars/Dollar-03-june.gifhttp://stjohnsheriff.org/pics/cigarette.gifhttp://bestanimations.com/Money/Dollars/Dollar-03-june.gif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit