Anthony Morris explains how God gives Decrees to man! New video edit.

by Wasanelder Once 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

HB: There is a permanent disconnect here; the actual method in the transmitting of information from God to his agents on Earth is never satisfactorily or convincingly explained.

They don't even TRY to explain it; they simply assert it. You don't need to UNDERSTAND it; you only need to BELIEVE it. And actually, you don't really need to BELIEVE it; you only need to OBEY it!

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub
    Is he slightly sluring his words?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Circular reasoning at its best...

They claim to speak gods words, hence all should obey....yet no evidence is given that they indeed speak for God, except the statement that they speak for God!

Plus, if this WAS true, then did God get so many things wrong over the decades, or was it the GB? If the GB got this wrong, then they clearly ARE NOT speaking for God! Right? Or was it GOD that got things wrong??

• mynameislame
    mynameislame
    Is he slightly sluring his words?

He didn't look well, that's for sure.

My take was they were saying we're not dogmatic so you can be!

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Sooo.... there are no scriptural references to any of that.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Wow. Someone got taken down a notch. Seriously, he must have gotten hammered to suddenly appear so lame/feeble/whatever. Not the old Tony for sure...
  • Watchtower-Free
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Yep, he's slurring his words. I wonder what's going on with his health.
  • Virgochik
    Virgochik
    Seriously, I wonder if he even believes in God, because if he did, he'd be afraid to utter such blasphemy!
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I think you captured it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit