Anthony Morris explains how God gives Decrees to man! New video edit.

by Wasanelder Once 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I took the most recent video on "Obey" and edited it down to its core. Here Tony explains that the decisions of the Faithful Slave are arrived at "Collectively" but are not a "Collection" of man made decisions. It would be comical if it weren't so sad.

Tony video

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Excellent video.

Note that just last month Governing Body member Geoffrey Jackson said to the Royal Commission in Australia that it would be presumptious to say we are the only mouthpiece God is using.

Now I understand it better. He didn't mean they are NOT God's mouthpiece. He meant there are others too? Who are they? The pope?

At least the pope says beneficial things like banning nuclear weapons or to care for refugees or to take care to nature.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

So, what he's trying to say is that the decision that got the most vores, got the most votes because god made the vote swing that way? So much for freewill. So, does that mean that the GB member/s that were in the minority weren't getting god's vibes?

It's all insanity whatever that drunken weirdo says.

• Half banana
    Half banana

There is a permanent disconnect here; the actual method in the transmitting of information from God to his agents on Earth is never satisfactorily or convincingly explained.

No doubt the question is frequently asked and especially more so since the governing body members are now highly visible, "How does Jehovah direct the GB?" In his attempt to say how, Morris's focus is on the GB's collective opinion and labelling it "from heaven". His body language betrays that he is not convinced himself as he utters this! Never is there mention of any method of information-transmission from God to them.

The unspoken fact is that as a body of governors they simply take a vote. Their voting is not inspired because they vote exclusively to the end that absolutely any and every decision is made towards the financial security and furtherance of the worldly interests of the WTBTS and its legal partners.

"Theocracy" and heaven's involvement is pure fantasy, a sop for the sad punters who call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses.

• smiddy
    smiddy

AM111 , Say`s that Jehovah`s Witnesses religion is a theocracy ruled by God , that decisions are made collectively by a body of men in H.Q. ,

Human beings on earth , no evidence , or even claims that their is any involvement from any angelic or heavenly involvement in these decisions.by either Jehovah or Jesus.

And then they they demand obedience to their directives , that they are a theocracy ruled by God ?

Excuse me where is God /Jehovah ? in this mix ?

smiddy

• floriferous
    floriferous

I wonder who decided 'collectively' he should wear that effeminate turquoise pocket handkerchief.......definitely not their 'manly god of war' surely.

• galaxie
    galaxie
    There is ZERO! enthusiasm or at least sincerity coming out of his mouth . His body language betrays the message he is trying so hopelessly to convey...I am convinced he doesn't believe one word he is espousing. Or its total delusion although on second thoughts..if he was truly deluded would there not be more excitement and joy coming from his persona? I m o he is one of a bunch of divisive charlatans who are feeling the pressure of the more advanced investigative age and questioning of their dubious practices and whacky ever changing teachings.
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    Tony The Turd should seriously consider abstaining from alcohol before going on camera to discuss any topic.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Hahaha loved it. So glaringly obvious yet so dismissive to a zombie.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    As my grandfather used to say, "Bullshit baffles brains".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit