Why does the USA ignore the terror of Israel?

by back2dafront 19 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Yep, I can't stand the idea of the blind support of Israel. They have been riding a so called "moral highground" for a long time. It disgusts me how they, of all people, should know where intolerance leads, yet they continue to abuse the palestinians and deny many of them their basic human rights. It absolutly sickens me. I agree that they should be left to fight their own battles. Our generations should not be penalized for the actions of others in history. The biblical guilt that the christian nations seem to labor under is ridiculous. There is a big bloc of christian fundamentalists that seem to think that Israel is linked to biblical prophecy in the end times. For some reason, because of this as well as the guilt...the western "christian" leaders seem to fell that in order to have god's blessing, they must protect Israel at all costs.

I can't stand it!

Coon

• heathen
    heathen

Jo and will - You do have a point. That's the way I see it as far as letting them take care of their own problems and not getting caught up in the zionist movement. I was watching the msnbc and they had an israelie and a palestinian spokes person on and I thought the palestinian made some sence when he reminded people that the palestinians don't even have an army yet are continually assaulted by the Israelie army .It's one thing to go after people that are involved with the suicide bombing and it's another when you ruthelessly attack people simply because they are palestinian. IMO . I think maybe they should devinde the whole region in half like east and west germany . The US has tried repeatedly to help these too adversaries come to a peace agreement but the jews refused to give up the land required to keep the palestinians in check. What the jews want is for the US to back their ethnic clensing campaign I think anyway.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Minimus

Some people have made the statement that the US is a part of israel. Sharon claimed as much on radio. Jewish orgs in the us always heavily fund senators and presidential campaigns. From where do the orgs get their money? Why from american taxpayers. Then the govt gives billions (3 billion going up to perhaps 12 billion) to israel. Israel funnels some of it back to jewish orgs in the states. Slick, eh?

Another reason is the pro israel jews in top govt positions around bush:

Zionists around bush

1) Ari Fleischer
    Official White House Spokesman for the Bush (Jr) Administration. Prominent in the Jewish community, some reports state that he holds Israeli citizenship. Fleischer is closely connected to the extremist Jewish group called the Chabad Lubavitch Hasidics, who follow the Qabala, and hold very extremist and insulting views of non-Jews. Fleischer was the co-president of Chabad's Capitol Jewish Forum. He received the Young Leadership Award from the American Friends of Lubavitch in October, 2001.

2) Richard Perle
    Chairman of the Pentagon Defense Policy Board, and strong advocate of war with Iraq, who was fired as an aide to Sen. H. Jackson in the 70s for allegedly passing classified documents to the Israeli embassy. He later worked for the Israeli weapons firm, Soltam. Perle is one of the leading pro-Israeli fanatics leading this Iraq war mongering within the administration and now in the media.

3) Paul Wolfowitz
    Deputy Defense Secretary, and member of Perle's Defense Policy Board, in the Pentagon. Wolfowitz is a close associate of Perle, and reportedly has close ties to the Israeli military. His sister lives in Israel. Wolfowitz is the number two leader within the administration behind this Iraq war mongering.

4) Robert Satloff
    National Security Advisor, formerly worked for the Jewish Lobby "think tank," the Institute for Near East Policy.

5) Dov Zekheim
    Under Secretary of Defense and Comptroller,Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Department of Defense. He is an ordained rabbi and reportedly holds Israeli citizenship. Zakheim attended attended Jew's College in London and became an ordained Orthodox Jewish Rabbi in 1973. He was adjunct professor at New York's Jewish Yeshiva University. Zakheim is close to the Israeli lobby.

6) Douglas Feith
    Under Secretary of Defense and Policy Advisor at the Pentagon. A close associate of Perle, Feith is a member of the radical Zionist Organization of America. He is a lawyer whose law firm has only one overseas address -- in Israel! The firm's website boasts that it represents "Israeli armaments manufacturers."

7) Elliot Abrams
    National Security Council Advisor. He previously worked at Washington-based "Think Tank" Ethics and Public Policy Center. During the Reagan Adminstration, Abrams was the Assistant Secretary of State,handling, for the most part, Latin American affairs. He played an important role in the Iran-Contra Scandal, which involved illegally selling U.S. weapons to Iran to fight Iraq, and illegally funding the contra rebels fighting to overthrow Nicaragua's Sandinista government. He also actively deceived three congressional committees about his involvement and thereby faced felony charges based on his testimony. Abrams pled guilty in 1991 to two misdemeanors and was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. A year later, former President Bush (Senior) granted Abrams a full pardon. He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the Reagan Administration's State Department.

8) Marc Grossman
    Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs. He was Director General of the Foreign Service and Director of Human Resources at the Department of State. Grossman is one of many of the pro-Israel Jewish officials from the Clinton Administration that Bush has promoted to higher posts.

9) Richard Haass
    Director of Policy Planning at the State Department and Ambassador at large. He is also Director of National Security Programs and Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the first Bush (Sr) Administration who sat on the National Security Council, and who consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. Haass is also a member of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group, at the Pentagon.

10) James Schlesinger
    One of many Pentagon Advisors, Schlesinger also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Schlesinger is also a commissioner of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group, at the Pentagon.

11) Robert Zoellick
    U.S. Trade Representative, advocates invading Iraq, and setting up a puppet government as the U.S. did in Kosovo and Afghanistan.

12) Mel Sembler
    President of the Export-Import Bank of the United States. A Prominent Jewish Republican and Former National Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee. The Export-Import Bank facilitates trade relationships between U.S. businesses and foreign countries, specifically those with financial problems.

13) Joshua Bolten
    Bush's Chief Policy Director, banker and former legislative aide. Prominent in the Jewish community. .

14) Steve Goldsmith
    Senior Advisor to the President, and Bush's Jewish domestic policy advisor. He also serves as liaison in the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (White House OFBCI) within the Executive Office of the President. He was the former mayor of Indianapolis. He is also friends with Israeli Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert and often visits Israel to coach mayors on privatization initiatives.

15) Christopher Gersten
    Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families at HHS. Gersten was the former Executive Director of the Republican Jewish Coalition, husband of Labor Secretary, Linda Chavez, and reportedly very pro-Israel. Their children are being raised Jewish..

16) Daniel Saul Goldin
    head of NASA. Another holdover from the stainmaker's administration, he is often referred to in the Israeli media as "a true friend of Israel."

17) Mark Weinberger
    Assistant Secretary of the Treasury.

18) Samuel Bodman
    Deputy Secretary of Commerce.

19) Bonnie Cohen
    Under Secretary of State for Management.

20) Ruth Davis
    Director of Foreign Service Institute, which is responsible for training all Department of State staff, including ambassadors.

21) Jay Lefkowitz
    General Counsel of the Office of Budget and Management.

22) David Frum
    White House Speech Writer.

23) Brad Blakeman
    President's scheduler for travel and meetings.

24) Adam Goldman
    White House Special Liaison to the Jewish Community! (What does it say, dear reader, that every one of our more recent presidents has had a "special liaison to the Jewish Community"? There are no "special liaisons" to any other ethnic group in America!)

25) Henry Kissinger
    that Zionist heavyweight and blameless "patriot," who's just been named (November 2002) to head the committee empanelled to find out (are you ready for this?) whether the U.S. was remiss in not anticipating the September 11th tragedy, and to unearth the causes for the attack!One of many Pentagon Advisors, Kissinger sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle. For detailed information about Kissinger's evil past, read Seymour Hersch's book (Price of Power: Kissinger in the Nixon White House). Kissinger had a part in the Watergate crimes, Southeast Asia mass murders, Chile dictatorship, and more recently served as Serbian Dictator Slobodan Milosevic's Advisor. He consistently advocates going to war against Iraq.

26) Edward Luttwak
    Member of the National Security Study Group of the Department of Defence at the Pentagon. Luttwak is reportedly an Israeli citizen and has taught in Israel. He frequently writes for Israeli and pro-Israeli newspapers and journals. Luttwak is an Israeli extremist whose main theme in many of his articles is the necessity of the U.S. waging war against Iraq.

27) Kenneth Adelman
    One of many Pentagon Advisors, Adelman also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle, and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Adelman frequently is a guest on Fox News, and often expresses extremist and often ridiculus anti-Arab and anti-Muslim views. Through his hatred or stupidity, he actually called Arabs "anti-Semitic" on Fox News (11/28/2001), when he could have looked it up in the dictionary to find out that Arabs by definition are Semites

28) I. Lewis Libby
    Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff. The chief pro-Israel Jewish advisor to Cheney, it helps explains why Cheney is so gun-ho to invade Iraq. Libby is longtime associate of Wolfowitz. Libby was also a lawyer for convicted felon and Israeli spy Mark Rich, whom Clinton pardoned, in his last days as president

29) Michael Chertoff
    Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, at the Justice Department.

30) Joseph Gildenhorn
    Bush Campaign's Special Liaison to the Jewish Community. He was the DC finance chairman for the Bush campaign, as well as campaign coordinator, and former ambassador to Switzerland.

31) Lincoln Bloomfield
    Assistant Secretary of State for Political Military Affairs.

32) Ken Melman
    White House Political Director.

33) Colin Powell
    Secretary of State, ex-chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, of Jamaican origin, he has one Jewish ancestor on his father's side. He grew up in a heavily Jewish-populated neighborhood in New York, and speaks Yiddish. The first day of being picked (12/16/2000) he said he wanted to toughen sanctions on Iraq, and will work to "re-energize the sanctions regime," even though he knows the embargo has killed 2 million Iraqi civilians.

If you dig deeper, you will find more.

Then there is the media ownership by jews. And then there is......

SS

• Farkel
    Farkel

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

1881-1924 2.5 million Jews flee persecution in Eastern European.
    http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/History/pale.html

Many migrate to the United States, fewer migrate to Palestine, which is then ruled by the Ottoman Turkish Empire.

1917 British and French forces occupy Greater Palestine. British Government issues Balfour Declaration, promising a Jewish state in Palestine.
    http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH0dt00

Arab riots of 1921, of which the Haycraft Commission declared was instigated by Arabs, and as Arabs were the majority, inflicted the most casualties. 47 Jews killed with 140 wounded.

1922 League of Nations (precursor to the United Nations) and the U.S. Congress, respectively, endorse Balfour declaration promising a Jewish state in Palestine. In 1923, Britain alters the size of the promised Jewish homeland.
    http://www.israel.org/mfa/go.asp?MFAH0dt10

1929, the Hebron massacre, 67 Jews murdered

1936, the British Peel Commission concluded that Arab-Jewish coexistence was impossible and recommended partitioning Palestine into Jewish and Arab areas. The Jews accepted the principle of partition while the Arabs rejected it. From 1936-1939, the Arabs in Palestine revolted against British rule.

1939, Britain issues White Paper reneging on its promise, as expressed in the Balfour declaration, for a Jewish state in Palestine. It was also Great Britain's change in policy toward Palestine, especially in the White Paper, that disallowed millions of European Jews unable to escape from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine.

1933 – 1945, The Holocaust; Arab states and leaders join with Nazi Germany.

1947, UN approves plan to partition Palestine; Jews accept partition, Arabs reject partition and prepare to oppose partition plan by force.
    http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/100/maps/part.html

1948, Creation of the State of Israel. United States is the first country to recognize the newly reestablished Jewish state. Immediately, five Arab armies invade fledgling state.
    http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/100/maps/invade.html

Ensuing war produced about 500,000 Arab refugees, most of whom fled their homes at the urging of Arab leaders.
    http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/100/maps/refuge.html

Nearly 750,000 Jews living in Arab countries are persecuted and nearly all are forced to flee to Israel, where they are accepted.
    http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/100/maps/refs.html

With virtually no protest from Palestinian Arabs or international observers, Arab countries occupy lands reserved for a Palestinian state.

We also have the 1956 Sinai War, the 1967 Six Day War, and the 1973 Yom Kippur War, not to mention the murder of the entire Israeli Olympic team in 1972 in Munich Germany by Arabs and several artillery shellings from Arabs prior to the Yom Kippur War and numerous suicide bombings since.

While I don’t see Israel as entirely innocent in all respects, I can understand their dismay with the Arabs and much of the world. Please note, it isn’t the Jews who have vowed to rid the region of Arabs, but Arabs who have vowed to do that to Jews.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Farkel

How quickly the oppressed become oppressors. The palestinians have no tanks, helicopters or jet fighters. The idf gets the best weapons mostly for free from your govt. Then they improve them. The better to kill or wound kids w stones, pregnant women, old men.

SS

• Mary
    Mary

U.S. Secretary Colin Powell pleaded with the Palestinians to issue some form of denunciation. Arafat complained that only the Palestinian side is ever required to denounce terror. Predictably, the Palestinian denunciation later mumbles that they "deplore the murder of civilians on both sides." Perhaps the Palestinians have a point, and so to set the record straight, I do hereby denounce the following in the name of the Jewish People: > > > > > >1. All Jewish suicide bombers who have ever acted against Arabs. > > >2. All Arab buses blown up by Jews. > > >3. All Arab pizza parlors, malls, discotheques and restaurants destroyed by Jewish terrorists. > > >4. All airplanes hijacked by Jews since 1903. > > >5. All Ramadan feasts targeted by Jewish bombs. > > >6. All Arabs lynched in Israeli cities; all Arab Olympic athletes murdered by Jews; all Arab embassies bombed by Jews. > > >7. All mosques, cemeteries and religious schools fire bombed or desecrated by Jews in North Africa, France, Belgium, Germany, England or any other country. > > >8. The destruction of American military, governmental and civilian institutions in Kenya, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen - along with the murder of U.S. Marines and diplomatic personnel. > > >9. All Jewish school books which claim that Arabs poison wells, use Christian blood to bake pita, control world finance, and murdered Jesus; > > >or that Arab elders meet secretly to plot a world takeover. > > >10. And I am particularly ashamed at the way my fellow Jews attacked the World Trade Center, Pentagon and civilian aircraft on September 11, and danced in the streets to celebrate the act.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Really without taking sides on this I think both sides are F*****. They are still fighting a 4 thousand year old war because some stupid old book told them to.

Will

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'm not afraid of a Jew killing me in the street. Maybe charging me too much for a bagel, but not killing me. Arabs, well, I have to look twice. sorry. The cause might have been just, once, but the methods of the Palestinian struggle have ruined any chances that I'd support them.

The Arabian world has been harassing Europe since before the Crusades. In fact, Saracen raiding parties were the reason the Crusades were first launched! They've hated us from the beginning, and use methods that go beyond basic struggle. Screw 'em.

CZAR

• jelly
    jelly

Europe is full of anti-Semitic pigs it always has been it always will be. Honestly, I hope we pull all of our troop’s home from everywhere when this is over and let the euro-trash deal with their own problems, they deserve it. Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit