W5 Canadian TV show. March 24 2018. JW and sexual abuse.

by arwen 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Wow! Just watched it. Thank you for sharing. So powerful. I hope to share it with as many people as possible here in the UK.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

🎵It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas🎵...in March!

Hot diggitie dog...the WTBTS is soon to be raped!

• zeb
    zeb

In the face of my own depression I am quietly glad to have been a small part of the ARC and seeing this exposure done.

Thankyou Canada from the bottom of my heart thankyou.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Excellent programme. Well done to all that took part.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

I just hope my loved ones inadvertently come across it and can watch it with an open mind. I some how think this won't happen.

• skin
    skin

I just hope my loved ones inadvertently come across it and can watch it with an open mind.

Has soon has they hear something in this documentary that is not accurate, and there is some information in there that isn't 100% correct, they will dismiss this entire program has being apostate lies. It is very scary to think that the JW leaders have conditioned the minds of witnesses to basically sacrifice their life, that is to switch off to any outside facts that does not promote WT.

• alanv
    alanv

Excellent video. Really hope millions of people have seen this in Canada

• Lost in the fog
  • jwundubbed
    jwundubbed
    Has soon has they hear something in this documentary that is not accurate, and there is some information in there that isn't 100% correct, they will dismiss this entire program has being apostate lies. - skin -

That is unfortunately the truth of it. W5 actually did hit quite a few points that most programs and media miss or get wrong. This program is a good step in the right direction.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think this current Governing Body might be loosing many members over this expose by Canada! Yeah Canada!

I betcha they sell off Toronto bethel to pay off the lawsuits coming!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit