hello im new

by nowisee 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

Welcome! We are all here when you are ready to tell your experiences.

• Swan
    Swan

Bopahl was one of the worst tragedies ever. Not only did they die, but the died such hideous deaths. It must have been very painful for those who died, and even worse for those who survived the chemical burns. I remember thinking about how ignorant most Americans were of this whole incident. They seemed to think since it happened to a bunch of people in India it wasn't important. I especially remember how many of the JWs I knew at the time seemed to not care or they would say something like "Well, thank goodness our missionaries weren't casualties." How sad.

Tammy

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome!!! You'll like it here.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

HOWDY AND WELCOME!!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    It is better to take refuge in Jehovah Than to trust in earthling man. Ps 118 : 8

Nice one, Nowisee. Perfectly true.

The trouble with the witnesses is that they cannot differentiate between trust in God and trust in the Org. I get this all the time. "Why turn against God? I am asked. When in fact I only refuse recognise anymore that Oganisation that purports to act in his name.

• nowisee
    nowisee

thanks all. how long to people keep answering messages that have been around for a while? im not complaining, its great to hear from everyone. thanks blackout for biggest laugh of all - i needed that. swan/tammy you are absolutely right, of course and your responses have been so thoughtful and perceptive. americans have been blind, selfish, self-absorbed and totally obsessed with the almighty dollar. have you seen "bowling for columbine"? worthwhile food for thought. thanks for perspective.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit