hello im new

by nowisee 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• nowisee
    nowisee

im new to this board and new to computers so bear with me. i was raised jw. as soon as i could walk they put a bag of wts around my neck and pushed me out on the street. lots of confusion and turmoil in my early life. i pioneered as a young adult, married a bethelite and we pioneered. i da'd 27 yrs ago. my jw life was full of sex drama intrigue. my life since has been full of sex drama intrigue. i will share more when i get to know you better. 9ll blew me away and i have been re-evaluating everything since. as a jw i thought i knew all the answers. after jw i thought i had no answers at all. since 9ll i have had questions questions and only one answer for sure. it is found in psalm 118:8, the very center verse of the bible. did anyone else react to 9ll the way i did?

best to all, nowisee

• Eppie
    Eppie

Welcome!!!!

Of course I was devestated when I heard of the 911 attack (I knew a girl in one of the planes), but im also very devistated about all the people that die every day in the developing countries, something that many people tend to forget nowadays. Every death counts, wherever and however done. And I am very afraid that the revenge of Bush will cause so many more deaths in a short time.

I am sure you will enjoy this forum and will encounter many nice and interesting people here!

Eppie

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Nowisee - Welcome to the forum.

When you are ready, and feel compelled, we'd all love to hear more of your experiences, thoughts and opinions. All in due time.

So glad you are here. Best wishes, always.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Howdy nowisee!

I guess a lot of people re-evaluated things after 9/11. But it doesn't mean the JWs are even nearly right, it was a bad thing that happened but there was no deeper meaning related to any bible prophecy.

I understand it put the wind up a lot of ex-jws who promptly fled back to the fold, temporarily boosting figures. I bet most of them are now regretting getting drawn into that constant round of anticipation and disappointment again.

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Agrees with Rayzorblade.... when YOU are ready. I have only been a member here for a short time, but I can tell you that you will find many open minds here, and A LOT of healing power!

I too was raised a JW, and though it is shallow and cliche' to say this... but "I know how you feel"... sorta anyway. I hope you become comfortable with this site... it will help you. I know it. It is the greatest therapy!.... yes, most of us are a little nutz, but it comes with the territory I think.

Good luck!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Nowisee,

I'm happy that you do now see. Welcome to the Board and keep posting.

• Beans
    Beans

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Beans

• nowisee
    nowisee

thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. eppie and kat-newmas i feel your love. razorblade thanks for helping me keep my backbone about not sharing too soon.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Nowisee, welcome.

Can you tell me exactly how you felt after 9/11? Did you feel like going back? Had you always been unsure with your decision to leave the borg? I understand there was greater shock in the US over 9/11 than from other countries but until now had not thought about the possibility of such a reaction happening in reality.

• blackout
    blackout

Hi Now I see, welcome.

I thought your name was No wise e Hahaha and that it meant you weren't very good at emals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit