"the Kingdom work is expanding at an accelerated pace"

by Londo111 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111

If recent intel is true, there is only a .23% increase worldwide in 2015.

Notice what is increasing is not the average publisher count, according to the above Watchtower quote to spin the Bethel downsizing, but the work.

"The little one will become a thousand And the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time.”--Isaiah 60:22.

It wouldn't surprise me if this verse will be reinterpreted to mean the "work is speeding up."

Do more, lollygaggers!

• steve2
    steve2

If recent intel is true, there is only a .23% increase worldwide in 2015.

Some readers will not notice the point (.) before the 23 - and assume you mean a 23% increase.

Call me picky, but to remove all doubt, I like to depict it as 0.23%.

• gda
    gda
    I refuse to believe there is any increase
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Someone who has been taking up a seat since birth then gets talked in to baptism isn't an increase to me.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Any kind of fixated propaganda is useful for the WTS and its leaders.

If you compared the growth in the JWS today to what was happening in back in the 1960's and 70's

the growth percentage has declined.

With the WTS's toning down it operations, it looks like that pace will continue and might even get stagnate.

One should expect the WTS's informational bullshit to continue as its leaders try to maintain the organization as it exists.

• sir82
    sir82

I refuse to believe there is any increase

They are still growing in 3rd world countries, But that growth is now more obviously being offset by significant declines in the 1st world.

• Splash
    Splash

the Kingdom work is expanding at an accelerated pace

If by 'expanding' they mean stagnating, and if by 'accelerated' they mean stagnating, then I think they are right.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie
    The work is expanding, the results are not.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

The work is "expanding" so much that is getting sublimated to vaporware.

Eden

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Nearly ten years ago Splane made that throwaway comment that God doesn't care about numbers: "how many survived the flood? That shows how much Jehovah cares about numbers!" Expect to hear a lot more of that sentiment if numbers keep going south.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit