Starting my own congregation

by Huxley 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sometimes I cannot believe that I bought into the "reasoning" that going to a meeting during the week (after working all day and having a baby to get ready) was refreshing!!!!!! Tell me, just how is rushing around the whole week to feed, clothe and house a family and then try to pack yourself off to the meeting 3 times a week plus go out in service.........how is that relaxing or refreshing. Oh, I guess going on welfare then do all that and that would be easier.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I don't have a new ritual per se, but I get my chores and tasks done on a Saturday with more time for family fun or relaxing in the afternoon, because I am not going out in field service and then coming home and rushing around to get stuff done. It's a alot less stressful and I seldom enjoyed service anyway.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Yes Sunday am,! Billy jack and i make love expressions.. Then we go out for breakfast and talk and laugh. Then we come home, drink lots of coffee, and love to watch "Meet the Press " and the other show that follows it. We usaully tune into CNN and MSNBC. We have heated political discussions. I love it. That's my sunday am.

No watchtower involved.

edited so it was not so personal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit