Canada Branch Financials are Posted (The Bleeding Appears Very Real)

by berrygerry 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Posted here:

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=740aq85115d1a04174c4d867e056351ad6836

Biggest changes:

Lines

4100 - Cash

4170 - Other assets (?)

Assets less liabilities MUST be of serious concern.

• Della Street
    Della Street

I don't think it is as bad as it looks. Line 4330 - Other Liabilities is a big line item where I suspect they are funneling money to other entities based on the amount.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Line 4330 - Other Liabilities

is a mystery line.

However, it has been constant for 7 years - so for the most part, a non-entry.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good ! The Watchtower Corporation was always a financial scam conducted by publishing house fronted by an organized religion.

Die off WTS you lying deceiving harlot !

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Another line of interest is:

4820 - Interest and bank charges -

16,096 -- 20,401 -- 37,307 -- 12,147 -- 36,433 -- 61,440 -- 55,387 -- 105,146 -- 234,472

Although the 2016 jump from 55k to 105k isn't mind-blowing, the 2017 increase to 234k must raise a few eyebrows. Presumably these are not bank charge increases, but interest cost increases.

Firstly, WT tightwads are very reluctant to pay interest (unless it is a shadow arrangement).

Secondly, with 16 million still in cash, why are they borrowing at all, and why are they increasing the borrowing?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That doesn’t look good at all.

But it’s okay, I’m sure Morph will tell us that Watchtower is simply transitioning out of the money business and into the “living off thin air” business. It’s all part of the plan.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

No need for panic..."Jehovah will provide"

(Unless of course he doesn't, in which case that would mean he either is not real, or is not backing this organization - as CT Russell once famously implied)

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Looks to me like all the cash is all being siphoned off at lines 4891 and 5050, but I can’t read the full description of those.

If that is not a siphoning off, then the Canada branch is in a lot of trouble. In any event, there is not much more that can be siphoned off; the tank is near empty.

• Londo111
    Londo111

The link is not working for me.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

😂😂 well played, oh slim one.

The reality is we dont know how much cash they have sent to Brooklyn... er warwick. I bet their goal is to have branches work like local kh and keep essentially bare minimum funds on hand. Its paints a bad picture but its only a small sliver. Until the day comes that we see the full picture you cant claim to know it all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit