GDPR Congregation Record of Processing Activities

by Fay Dehr 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So I have sent in my third letter. The first was ignored and the second only prompted the receipt of a three line response from them basically saying "we have nothing".

So, this one, while polite and formal, is strongly worded to highlight that they have an obligation to provide the data I have requested. If not, further action will be taken. ( i have quoted all relevant legal sections and documents that pertain to my right to this data)

I have sent it via registered mail so that they can not ignore it.

I will post more details and perhaps even copies of the letters soon.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

I read @stuckinarut2's "polite and formal" letter. It left me quaking in my non-meeting shoes. May Jehovah have mercy on their souls.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

@Fay Dehr no empty form at hand, just a filled out pdf... in a foreign language

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's interesting stuck, good on you for doing this if every XJW in every country did this in an organized, systematic way WT might just begin to worry.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, sparrow down, I know of a few in our country who are doing just this right now.

This includes ones who were elders, pioneers, bethelites, convention speakers etc...

The responses all come from the same office or desk of bethel, so they are noticing the activity.

Come on everyone! Join in the fun!

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Stuckinarut2, would you be willing to share your (redacted) letter?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit