Whatever happened to Applewhite's "report"?

by OrphanCrow 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Do you remember the WT lawyer trying to get Justice McClelland to accept a new and improved report from the WT "expert", Monica Applewhite?

The WT lawyer even managed to squeeze more time from the Commission for Applewhite to prepare her report. Funny thing is, Applewhite never submitted that report.

I guess she has been too busy with Catholic business...no time for the WT dudes. Or, maybe she realized that her "expert" credentials were taking a beating and it would be best for her to cut her losses and run.

• Heaven
    Heaven

OC, yes I do remember she was tasked with more work from McClellan. I doubt the ARC will let her off.

Jackson is also supposed to present scriptures that say women can't be judges I believe. Not sure if that happened either.

If we don't have these answers perhaps someone could email the ARC and ask.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Heaven: I doubt the ARC will let her off.

Actually, Heaven, I think that it was the WT lawyer who convinced the Commission to let her re-submit more information. Justice McClelland was not convinced that Applewhite had anything more to offer but the WT lizard wanted to add more "expert" opinion. McClelland gave them two weeks to submit another report and Applewhite didn't make the deadline.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow- "Whatever happened to Applewhite's 'report'?"

Recycled.

Into this.

• millie210
    millie210

That is a very good question OC.

As our resident forensic detective, what are you finding? Nothing?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    millie: As our resident forensic detective, what are you finding? Nothing?

Lol! Nope, Millie...nada from here.

News of Applewhite is quiet online. The only place I have ran into recent postings about her is on a Catholic forum discussing her poor representation at the Royal Commission. The Catholics thought her credibilty sucked and were concerned how that would impact on the work she does for the Catholic Church.

I wouldn't doubt that Applewhite will lay low...she should after her poor testimony at the Commission.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    OrphanCrow: Applewhite never submitted that report

Do you know this in the affirmative?

Interesting that the Catholics too are discussing her performance.

I imagine that her career can only be extremely damaged. Anyone contemplating hiring her is one Google search away from Angus Stewart meticulously dissecting her PhD and her report.

I think she was badly briefed by WT and thought it would be easy money. And I think she was naive and did not know what she was letting herself in for. I would not be at all surprised if after that day she told WT to go and stuff it.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Deer in headlights. Unlike folks from the Watchtower and elders who testified, her testimony was thoroughly discredited and she knew it.

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

The internet will not forget...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow- "The Catholics thought her credibilty sucked and were concerned how that would impact on the work she does for the Catholic Church."

You don't say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit