OUTLAW has left the building

by OUTLAW 13 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It`s been a busy week.I`ve left my lakeside cabin and moved to a beautiful ranch house.This place is big.Large spacious rooms, large to medium windows everywhere,over looking just incredible scenery.The view from every window looks like an old western painting.A great big airtight fireplace sits between my well equiped kitchen and a gi-normis living room.The rancher sits on 16acres of ranch land surounded by other ranch`s.Grazing pasture that go`s on forever.Two lakes behind the house,another about 1/4mile away.A beautiful forrest that frames the pastures. A herd of well maintained horse`s,that wander past my property.Moose so big,they step over a 4ft fence,and more wild life than zoo..I thought I was in the middle of nowhere before,this place is a 1/2 hr drive from nowhere,LOL!.....OUTLAW

• onacruse
    onacruse

Outlaw, with you moving deeper into the boondocks every 6 months, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe you are an outlaw.

more wild life than zoo

Uh-huh...so you're that far out, and there's still that much night-action?

Craig

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Outlaw,

The scene you paint reminds me of one of the WTS tracts depicting Paradise in enhanced color with everything grinning widely, even the birds. Have you drawn a mustache on the deer yet...lol

Good luck my friend, and stop eyeing the penguins with that strange look, you know they would not look right dressed in a pink tutu...lol

Best to you Outalw - HS

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Wow Outlaw- what a great visual !!!!!

Will you take some pictures for us ?

How are the penguins doing with the move?

XW

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Darn Outlaw, first you made me jealous of your cabin, now this,,,,,,,,,,you are cruel. Seriously it sounds beautiful........I hope to be moving a little deeper in the woods myself this summer.

I am sssssssssooooooo freakin' sick of my neighbors always wathcing us. They are really old and have nothing better to do, and they rake every leaf that falls from the tree, they are out there before it hits the ground.

I swear when I get on my land, I am going to let the leaves pile up to my rear end. I am going to rebell, I am going to let my kids play in the mud, scream all they want, hang out of the trees if they want, have a few hundred animals, and just be ALONE.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Outlaw...just where in the hell are ya?

At first I'm thinking it's a joke, then I read on and start thinking...'he's actually somewhere other than where I thought he was'. Hmm!?

I figured one of those two lakes could not be one of the Great Lakes. Are you in Ontario, where? Is there beer, chips and salsa?

Something tells me, there's got to be a beaver dam close by. What gives?

Oh well...I'm stuck here in the eastend of Toronto, waiting for the snow to melt, and the return of at least one day of +10C (50F).

Have fun, and remember moose can be fed by hand, as long as they aren't in the rut season. I was chased by a moose once in New Brunswick, waiting for the school bus. They are cranky and aggressive, even with domestic cats (during the rut season).

Some day I look forward to putting up some sort of small cabin/home in rural Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. Complete with a permanent view of fiddle players and salted cod hanging on the clothes line. Bah!

I'm green with envy OUTLAW.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Outlaw,

Have you got room for four more?!

We're all pleased for ya, mate. Sounds idyllic.

Dansk, Physio & Boys

P.S. Empty sends his/her regards, too

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey onacruise,my friends consider and call me an OUTLAW because I live exactly how I choose.They seem to get a pretty big charge out of it,and I do have fun.Thanks.>>>Hey hillary_step,I tried to paint a mustache on a moose,but every time I get the ladder set up the dam thing moves.(OUTLAW chasing moose around the wilderness with a step ladder and a paint brush,LOL!) Penguins in a pink tu-tu? LOL! Thats not such a bad idea.I wonder how the moose would look in a pink tu-tu?..It`s always good to hear from you bud.My Best to you and the Mrs..>>>Hey Xena,as soon as I get my new computer,I`ll post pics of both places..The penguins were a real pain in the ass to move.The local ranchers don`t know what to make of my herd of penguins.I tell em they`re no different to raise than horses,except you got to feed them fish.Round-em up,brand-em,toss a saddle on-em and ride into the sunset,LOL!....>>>Hey Lyineyes,girl if you like the great outdoors go for it,you may never want to go back.Tell WT I said hey.My best to you and WT..>>>Hey Razorblade,I`m in B.C. Yep,theres beer,whiskey,chips and salsa,imported into the wilderness by yours truley..I don`t know if theres a beaver dam out back,haven`t had much time to explore.There was one back at the cabin though.Salted cod? Yum-yum,that will go just perfect with a molson..>>>Hey Dansk,have I got room for 4 more? Dude there`s room for a whole city here,LOL! Empty sends regards?LOL!..My best to you,Physio and the boys...OUTLAW

• teejay
    teejay

Hey OUTLAW,

Always good hearing that folks I like (love?) are doing well. Your place sounds majestic in its beauty. I could live in a place like that with no problem. Enjoy, my brother... as I'm sure you do.

tj ~ who wants to be just like OUTLAW when he grows up

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey teejay,thanks..Man you would love it here,gods country thats for sure.Right now it`s snowing like crazy,it looks like a christmas card from the old west.There are so many lakes and some are on private property,like the ones in my back yard.Don`t have to share my fishin hole with anyone except the animals that wander these parts..I found paradise and no one had to die for it....It`s nice to hear from you bud...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit