UFO's or Unidentified Aerial Fenomena....

by mikeflood 25 Replies latest social current

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Whatty - I think the most logical explanation is humans from the future.

Perhaps they can tell us if 'Armageddon(TM)' came or if the 'Overlapping(tm)' is still happening.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

My mom used to say, how do we know there’s intelligent life in outer space?

Because they haven’t contacted us

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    My mom used to say, how do we know there’s intelligent life in outer space?

There's none down here.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Is there intelligent life in outer space?

The fact that they've never made contact with us sure seems likely.

George

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

A 23-year-old Brazilian farmer, still out plowing the fields, looked up to see a strange red light in the sky. Then he noticed it was getting closer. It looked, he said, egg-shaped, with a spinning top. Three legs emerged from the craft as it descended upon the field where he worked. He tried to flee by tractor.

The engine died shortly thereafter, and he took off on foot. Soon, though, he was seized by what he described as a five-foot-tall humanoid wearing overalls and a helmet, speaking not in recognizable human language but in little yelps. H said that three more creatures like this one soon appeared, and together they dragged him aboard the egg-shaped craft.

Aboard the space egg, he was stripped naked, covered in gel, and carried through a doorway with strange red symbols written above it, which he later drew for investigators working on his case. Inside the room, he said, the aliens took blood samples from his chin. Then the room was filled with nauseating gas.

According to the farmer, a female humanoid, much like the others in appearance but with larger blue eyes, long platinum-white hair, and bright-red underarm and pubic hair entered the room, and they had sex during which she growled like a dog.

“When it was all over, the female smiled at him, rubbing her belly and gestured upwards.
  • Simon
    Simon

That's a story he came up with when his wife found a long platinum-white hair on his shoulder and a ginger pube in his undies.

Or was he paid for it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit