UFO's or Unidentified Aerial Fenomena....

by mikeflood 25 Replies latest social current

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

What do you guys think....the topic seems to being on fashion lately. Some in the Borg told me one time "of course, they are for real, they could be angels, demons"..

• oppostate
    oppostate

Read the other myriad of similarly titled topic threads on here.

Then again go watch some of the FringePop321 videos on YouTube.

Mike Heiser's "Unseen Realm" is certainly out of this world in a very identifiably demonstrable and Biblical way.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I posted the same topic 7 days ago mikeflood didnt get such a great response .

• JohnKG
    JohnKG

I think it's related to the "breakaway civilization" theory from Richard Dolan.

BTW UFOs are not new.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Is there even one picture of a UFO that is clear, not "grainy"? Just asking.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

UFO's are real. They are how Bigfoot gets around y'know.

• snare&racket
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I suspect that a big reason the predominantly US-centric parts of the world are more amenable to acknowledging the phenomena (after a half-century of knee-jerk dismissal and discrediting) is the declining influence of Evangelical Christianity on American political and national security policy.

Seriously.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Ohhhh...it's just the media that seems more receptive now to the UFO thing....not long ago was so fringe and lunatic.

By the way I always thought that ET life could be so different...maybe we could not even detect it.

Yea, smiddy3 some topics here become ghostlike really fast...

• zachias
    zachias

At one convention the overseer said not to watch "E.T." as he represented the antichrist and this dill of an overseer got the biggest.."Huh..?" from the audience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit