Hey Ona..... you sitting down?

by animal 17 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

: A typical r&d guy; lord but how many office rooms I've had to build with stand-alone high-efficiency-particle-filtration systems just for people like you.

Sorry, but methyl mercaptan is not filtered by such gizmos. And it has staying power.

she sat on that vibrating fender

: Aw, she misses me.

You, being well over nine feet tall, cannot possibly fit this description. What sort of sexual practices are you really involved in?

I heard her say "Ona WHO?"

: You misheard...she says "Ona...WOW!!!!"

Just as I thought. Onanism. How perverted.

AlanF

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Sorry, but methyl mercaptan is not filtered by such gizmos. And it has staying power.

Please let me clarify (pardon the pun LOL): "stand-alone high-efficiency-particle-filtration systems just for people like you" is a euphemism for "outhouse," which I will gladly build for you, right next to the doghouse that J sends you to every night.

What sort of sexual practices are you really involved in?

roflmao...you sound just like an elder!!! LOLOLOL

Dede:

I did get to sit on it while it was reved up

Is that old WT (of the "Eiffel Tower class") up to his old tricks again? (You know what I mean...bragging, as he usually does)

Craig

• animal
    animal

Alan, dont let Mr. Bikerchick BullShit ya..... I now know who is in charge there. Once the bike stalled, there was no need for me, thus this picture:

Animal

• onacruse
    onacruse

Now there's one super hot kick-ass bikerchic!

Hey baby...wanna park that in my garage?

• animal
    animal

For the record... thats my other bike, the big bike, in the back ground.

Animal

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ona:

She looks adorable and Animal's bike is awesomeSo is the Animal

No, NO use Thunder's line 'Baby...can I walk you home!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Sheila:

Animal's bike is awesomeSo is the Animal

Katie tells me that animal cleans up pretty good; not nearly as raspy as his pics

btw, how's it going with Thunder's book?

Craig

• Valis
    Valis
    You, being well over nine feet tall, cannot possibly fit this description. What sort of sexual practices are you really involved in?

*LOL* Onanephilim...the spawn of demonic onanism...eheheh spilt seed indeed...

Alan..I'm sure he spendslots of time at the zoo making eyes at the giraffes...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Onanistic Wanker" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit