by animal 17 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

I think I spoiled your wife!!

Animal

• onacruse
    onacruse

roflmao

Let my wife out of the house for a couple of days, and see what happens??!!

Katie, cash in the other half of your plane ticket, and just ride that Harley back home...tell animal we're only "borrowing" it.

Craig

• onacruse
    onacruse

roflmao

Let my wife out of the house for a couple of days, and see what happens??!!

Katie, cash in the other half of your plane ticket, and just ride that Harley back home...tell animal we're only "borrowing" it.

Craig

• animal
    animal

You have a cool wife, dude. Her and her daughter spent about an hour here and we saw ALL of your pictures. You are uglier than I was told.

It was great meeting her... told her to drag your ass here in the summer, so I can throw you in the pool.

Animal

• AlanF
    AlanF

: I think I spoiled your wife!!

She ain't spoiled! She alway smell like dat.

AlanF

• onacruse
    onacruse
    we saw ALL of your pictures. You are uglier than I was told.

Dang it all, I told her not to show that pic of me in my Speedos.

drag your ass here in the summer, so I can throw you in the pool.

I hope you have an Olympic-size pool...it'll have to be that big to accommodate my Olympic-size ass. LOL

She ain't spoiled! She alway smell like dat.

Alan, I hope you like methyl mercaptan...cause that's what you're gonna smell like when Katie's Irish/Italian temper gets done with you!

We'd like nothing better than to swing down south this summer and see y'all.

Craig

• animal
    animal

Oh ya... almost forgot.

When I had the bike running and she sat on that vibrating fender.... I heard her say "Ona WHO?"

Animal

• AlanF
    AlanF

Craig said:

: Alan, I hope you like methyl mercaptan...

I certainly do. I produce copious amounts of it for private and public consumption.

: cause that's what you're gonna smell like when Katie's Irish/Italian temper gets done with you!

A damn Mick/Wop! When she meets this damn Kraut it'll be the proverbial irresistable force meeting the immovable object. Put up yer dukes, Katie!

Animal said:

: When I had the bike running and she sat on that vibrating fender.... I heard her say "Ona WHO?"

Are you alluding to Onanism?

AlanF

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It's all good , Katie,,,,,,,,,,,, you aint the first to be lead astray by that killer bike.

I didn't get to ride down the cobblestone, at 2mph like Scootergirl,,,,,,,,, but I did get to sit on it while it was reved up............. Nice bike,,,,,,,,,,nice bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse
    I produce copious amounts of it for private and public consumption.

A typical r&d guy; lord but how many office rooms I've had to build with stand-alone high-efficiency-particle-filtration systems just for people like you.

she sat on that vibrating fender

Aw, she misses me.

I heard her say "Ona WHO?"

You misheard...she says "Ona...WOW!!!!"

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit