What is your PSI / ESP potential?

by manon 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

scooby_future, in your dreams (or visions) which later come true are any of the events something people also see (such on TV. If so It would be great if you post online a summary of some of your future dreams (after you dream them), if they are the kind in which you think the depicted events will appear on TV. That way I can see if they come true.

Today while siting on my bed (while feeling sleepy) while trying to see clearly in my mind (with my eyes closed) a book which I had looked at a few seconds earlier (before closing my eyes), I saw the following. I saw a brief video (not a still frame) of a modern style boat (probably motorized) on the water moving slowly to the right towards a wall. The portion of the wall which was above water was much taller than the portion of the hull of boat was above water. I did not see the very top of the wall (the top of the way was not inside my mental field of vision). The boat ran into the wall. The vision/dream then ended and I opened my eyes. I don't know what the mental vision/dream signifies, if anything. I was not consciously thinking about a boat or a wall prior to having the visual (at least not in the immediate time frame, but obviously in multiple times in the past I thought about boats, sea water, and walls). I don't recall ever seeing a boat run into a wall.

The wall I saw was solid (with no holes in it) and looked like a stone or concrete wall. The boat was white. The wall was also white, or at least the wall was very light in color.

What do you think of that mental visual?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit