What is your PSI / ESP potential?

by manon 30 Replies latest jw friends

• manon
    manon

Experts estimate that one person out of twenty possesses an unusual degree of extrasensory perception-ESP or PSI energy. The following questions may determine your own PSI potential:

1- Is it unusual for you to be reduced to tears?

2- Are you surprised to find yourself an object of conversation?

3- Have you ever said, "It just feels right" when reaching a positive conclusion?

4- Are you able to successfully visualize a room you knew as a child?

5- When speaking to an animal, do you use the same tone of voice and manner that you would in addressing another person?

6- Do you welcome adventure and enjoy solving a puzzle?

7- Have you ever sensed someone's thought while their words denied them?

8- Are you cheerful and optimistic by nature?

9- Does the atmosphere of a place influence your judgement of it?

Count your affirmative answers.

7 to 9 mean your intuition is keen and should be developed.

4 to 6 indicate your sixth sense is alive but needs trust and encouragement.

Less and 4 makes us wonder why you're reading this in the first place.

• blondie
    blondie

My intuition has always been good. I chalk some up to things like accurate reading of body language and analyzing words people use in conversation and writing.

Although a JW at the time, I was tested for ESP abilities at a local university. I scored high enough for them to want me to continue in the study but I backed out.

I am also a counter in black jack and win at most card games due to my memory of what has been played and what remains besides reading people's body language. This is the only practical application I have ever made of whatever skill I have.

I can also manipulate a lie detector and have demonstrated such on my job and in school for the education of those who think the machine is reliable.

I do not think I read minds, though I have been accused of it. It is really just educated guessing.

Blondie (some minds I would not want to read)(Score: 8)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Cool. I answered 7. But you knew I would say that.

I don't know if I believe in ESP or not, but I do think the brain is meant for more than simple storage of information. It might make a good bowling ball .

• wednesday
    wednesday

i got 8, i do really well with visulizing a room, i have passed tests by visulizing the page in the book where ther answer is and locating it.

edited to add i often know what someone is going to say. I don't seem to possess this ability just by reading posts, although i can infer some things, but face to face i do.

crowds, i agree are painful.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I had eight out of nine. Ok, give me a call and I will tell you your future. Have credit cards ready.

• blackout
    blackout

This is my last post for 12 hours.

I scored an 8.

I have always thought I was a bit psychic, I notice a lot of things others don't and my memory of certain things is phenomenal, also I have often known what my son and my husband and my aunt was thinking. Sometimes I ring my Aunt and she says she was thinking of me at that precise second.

I dont know though, Im in a process of working out what I believe in and what is actually factual at the moment.

Blackout, of the 'will I ever work it out' class.

• manon
    manon

I've been wanting to post a quiz. I believe via esp/psi this thread moved through this forum invisibly, I couldn't find it after I posted it. My psi potential is 8.

Manon

• Francois
    Francois

Blondie, you have described me as well as describing yourself. I have always had a powerful "intuition" that I only learned to fully trust after I got out of the JWs. I sometimes even visualize the aura, but not frequently. I do become aware of much information for which there is no explanation; I don't know how I become aware of it, I just know that I do. I don't seek it; frequently I wish I did not know what it has revealed, and often it is upsetting. But it is also unavoidable. For this reason, I am very uncomfortable in crowds of people. It's like being in a room with a thousand radios going, each one on a different station. And being, say, in a crowded shopping mall around Christmas is positively painful and I avoid it like the plague. In face to face conversation, I can spot a lie immediately, as well as when someone is just being evasive.

It's a blessing and a curse.

francois

• Mac
    Mac

I scored a 10..........I intuited the final unasked question!!!

mac, of the I know what yer thinking class

• blondie
    blondie

Francois, we are kindred spirits. I too avoid crowds. I just about climb out of my skin. I find it hard to talk to more than one person at a time, though I can push past my reluctance. Part of it is a well-trained, unconscious ability to read body language. I learned mine growing up in an abusive family where the words spoken did not match the inner intent. Channeled properly, it can be a good ability, especially, if you are in a teaching or counseling field.

As soon as Thanksgiving rolls around, you will not find Blondie near a mall.

As to lies, I can spot it even when the person is trying to lie to themselves.

But it doesn't make me too popular at times especially in a culture like the WTS which thrives on lies.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit