Masonic Symbols On The Cover Of The Draw Close To Jehovah Book

by ColdRedRain 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I'm assuming you are aware of the book THE WATCHTOWER & THE MASONS 'A Preliminary Investigation' by Fritz Springmeier where the subject of the strong connections the Watchtower Society has with the Masons are discussed.

If you need a copy you can e-mail me.

Outaservice ( but still countin my time)

• sf
    sf

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=The+Watchtower+and+The+Mason+Fritz :

One of many 'hits':

Untitled
    ... A good book to read on this subject is The Watchtower & The Masons by Fritz Springmeier
    from ... It was no accident when he printed two ex-Mason Bible Students ...
    www.pnc.com.au/~fichrist/Masons.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

Again, instead of asking around for this "schtuff", type the key words into the engines. You'll get much more this way too. It will start to become natural to use the engines instead of asking where is this, where is that?

Sincerely, sKally

• Buster
    Buster

For the next short while, I think this will be my hobbyhorse. I've ordered some books and will do some reading. So far, I have read some web sites and read threads here. I am not a big 'conspiracy theory' kind of guy - but I am intrigued. If I was to guess where this'll take me: I doubt I'll find anything I consider conclusive proof. But I've seen enough to believe that the Society has had in it's employ more than one artist with a sense of humor and/or a practical joker. Such a person would be a disgruntled, under-appreciated slave (at Bethel ?) counting time 'til he can return home and fade out.

I'm looking forward to the investigation.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Order of the Golden Dawn

They are still around. They have a club house of sorts in Arizona.

The Golden Dawn was nothing more then an off-shoot of Druidisim as is Masons. There are many Masons. LOL!

Some get into the practice of "The craft" be it making bricks or casting spells, or arranging thier furniture to achieve tranquility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit