Study article for this week, more self delusion

by stillin 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• steve2
    steve2

Spiritual treasures are all the more to be valued because they are invisible. Now where did I leave them?

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

"I was friendly, wholesome, honest and made every effort to be encouraging and loyal"

i almost said word for word this exact statement about us. It made no sense to mess with us- cuz we were the perfect wt drones. I prayed every day for years for jah to resolve the problem that was endangering us spiritually- doesn't the bible say he won't let u be tested beyond what we can bear? And he answers prayers that are according to his will and purpose, etc. it reminds me of others who put him to the test without any results who have posted here and made me realize - WE ARENT CRAZY- flee from the cult!

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

I almost commented during the congregation study regarding the Generation teaching but at the same time I'm not trying to get pulled into the back room 😅

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The only treasures in Watchtower La La Land are the treasures of the bankaccounts. 2 bilions and more profit from thr Brooklyn sale and the worth of all the property they still have.

The people inside are just like dust. Think about earlyer generation JW's. There is no talk about them.

G.

• waton
    waton

The illustration, lead paragraphs' theme: joining wt will cost you. dearly, preferably all. as said before, the treasure is i nvisible, but it is worse, wt admits it is worthless because:

The coverup clincher is par. 16.

treasures are "scriptural adjustments" aka "new truth" "put them in your treasure chest, study them carefully, meditate..."

yeah, ( not too critically though, not as to raise embarrassing questions, like: why did we believe the previous treasure before, that is now trash? ( even expunged from wt libraries?) why did I invest all my life, time, potential wealth in that treasure, that wt has declared past invisible treasure / trash now)? why did wt make these mistakes? did not listen to "apostate" objections?

from wt treasure to wt trash, by one stroke of the wt pen. not only invisible, but with short shelf life, fakes.

• waton
    waton

with par. 16, wt admitted that the "pearl of great value" illustrated on page 9, is in fact a empty bauble, a bubble ready to burst. because it represents

The wt kingdom of 1914, with millions then living that would never die, 1925, 1975, 2075, were all sold as shiny new gems in their time, , but now are old tarnished, discarded truth in the "treasure chest" of jws.'

These burst bubbles of hope were once payable with your life. because you would have been disfellowshipped for opposing, not treasuring them.

No wonder the guy on page 9 is so wild eyed, it is crazy, too good to be true.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Poor brother in the Spanish cong that conducted the Watchtower study didn't have an easy time; people were not raising their hands to offer answers as much. I could sense that people ain't that stupid anymore about the WTBTS bullshit. Thanks WWW!

When one of the questions was something like "What should we do when a truth is clarified?" (Or something like that, Spanish translation). I felt like screaming out my answer: "We just have to grin and bear it, or otherwise be labeled an apostate and be kicked out!"

Personaly staged a silent protest. Been doing more and more of that type of behavior lately. I could feel others were not motivated either. The WTBTS is breaking bad.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit