You Know:

O God, you yourself have come to know my foolishness

We know.

Thirdson

'To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing'

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

You Know,

I don't know where the idea comes from that because a few verses in a chapter were fulfilled by Jesus indicates that the entire chapter is messianic. In order to make Psalms 69 messianic, you are trying to apply verses to Jesus that have nothing to do with him by saying that anointed Christians would fulfill them. That's absurd. That would mean that anointed Christians have a messianic role. If you can't show scripturally that 1st century anointed Christians were messiahs, you certainly can't show that those who claim to be anointed today are either. If you have such scriptural proof, I would certainly like to read it.

The only conclusion that you can reach honestly is that the remainder of the verses of Psalms 69 simply do not apply to Jesus and that this chapter is not 'messianic.'

• willy_think
    willy_think

you know,

hahahah that is funny funny stuff did you ever think of writing for the WT?? or maybe the rag in the market? i will make a perdiction for you tomorow you will still be funny still lost still selling rag-mags

i am taking 144,000 to 1 on this perdiction

any takers?

step up suckers

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit