Got ALetter!

by Biahi 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

If you respond with "jw-facts.com" or anything list of anything that sounds remotely apostate, the response will go straight to the garbage can.

If you are to respond, I'd suggest having open questions that leads to further reasoning.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    StephaneLaliberte
    If you respond with "jw-facts.com" or anything list of anything that sounds remotely apostate, the response will go straight to the garbage can.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, thank you all for the responses. I was just thinking if I could email her just one zinger, it might make her think.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Biahi , You can try ,just don`t expect anything in return.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Biahi...just one zinger--I think in order to get to that zinger, you would need to learn what might push her buttons. In hat view, she needs to think she is winning -in other words, a playing along ....

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

punkofnice, apparently the envelope was opened by the receiver, since what was inside it was read. As a result, in the USA at least, it thus would be a federal crime to put the letter back through the postal system using the same envelope as the outside envelope and thus without paying additional postage.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

RULES & REGULATIONS, that WT article which you included a snap shot of, is one the WT's printed messages which greatly disturbed me when I was a baptized JW. I strongly disliked the WT telling me not to read literature which was critical of the WT, or that any other way disagreed with the WT's teachings. I strongly disliked the WT trying to control my mind by manipulative means and by trying to shut down critical thinking about the WT. Such articles by the WT also made me wonder from time if the Wt had something to hide and it a number of its teachings are false. But it turns out, while I was a JW I never received any apostate literature. Much later I received some such literature, but it was by me seeking it out books of such and buying them or borrowing them from the library, and by searching for articles of such on the internet.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

punkofnice, on second thought that which I described in my prior post to you might not be illegal of the postal mail. Instead the post office might simply refuse to re-deliver the envelope due to not enough postage.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think ONLY if you reply with an "innocent" question which will require her to research and hopefully open Pandora's Box for her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit